Thread: Patches Released for 49 Vulnerabilities in Windows, IE, Office and .NET

Default Patches Released for 49 Vulnerabilities in Windows, IE, Office and .NET

This October Microsoft has plugged a record number of security holes affecting a range of its products, with the patches now served to customers worldwide through Windows Update.

A total of 16 security bulletins were released on this month?s Patch Tuesday, designed to resolve almost 50 vulnerabilities, but despite the large volume of patches and vulnerabilities, only a very small number of security issues are actually considered Critical.

As is the case every month, customers are advised to deploy the October 2010 patches for Microsoft software as soon as possible, in order to ensure that their machines are safe from potential attacks, threats, exploits, etc.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Patch...T-160730.shtml
    Last edited by dwightmckie; Aug 31, 2011 at 10:53 PM.

Yuh know I was wondering how my Windows 7 got more important updates to install than usual. I don't usually check them but the numerous amounts got me looking at the updates in which I noticed one for .net4.

I don't use IE so no worries there.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow