Thread: PHP / Active Directory and IPSEC

Default PHP / Active Directory and IPSEC

While working on a project, the web aspect uses PHP to authenticate user and get several Object for Active Directory ....

My system configuation has the Webserver on the DMZ with the necessary pinhole through the firewall for LDAP service.. and all was working well...

the problem is now that an IPSEC Server Policy has been implemented my ldap_bind() is unable to connect.. can someone.. who may have work with this kinda of set offer me some assistance...

P.S.. my webserver is standalone.. not a part of the domain
    Why fight Information Technology when you can outsource IT

I assume the domain administrator would have to give you a ipaddress and a port at which you can bind through.

yeah man.

the webserver actually bind to different AD base on username format. However, one domain / subnet is running IPSec. Binding work flawlessly before, I am also able to telnet to the server and port successfully from the webserver, however the bind just will not take. It keep return connection not found on ldap_bind, however a success on ldap_connect. I figure it had to do with encryption request be the AD server.
    Last edited by Overkill; Oct 10, 2010 at 07:57 PM.

i cant believe.. where are the developers... System Integrators... True System Administrator

In a meeting somewhere or avoiding people, lol. I'm pretty much totally stumped. Working with LDAP locally is hard enough much-less across the net. I simply stopped coding when I saw the MSSQL server drivers for php last week but anyway I suggest you can take a look at the connection flags when binding, maybe you need to set a longer wait time or something. I'm clueless.