Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals

i hope there will be sales leading up to the dayas i wanna order my parts on newegg and take advantage of the sale
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Man you all are brave, nobody is going to catch me out doors on black friday. I cant stand the lines and the obnoxious people.... although this year I thought about getting my Christmas shopping done early but i dont even know if the hassle is worth it.

Anything wrong shopping online for black friday? I know the stores going to have crazy deals still
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Anything wrong shopping online for black friday? I know the stores going to have crazy deals still
    It just as crazy online, free shipping, outta stock, , back order, web site down, etc. Just be prepared when they announce the deals. Most merchants have deep online deals to also help bolster their bottom line.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

i just hope that the deals will be online b4 i leave
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    if you're looking for electronics and computer stuff you're more likely to find better deals online than in any store. sure walmart will have a $300 laptop again and a $200 desktop but they'll be limited (~50 per store) so standing in line all night is likely a waste of time. I dont see the sense in lining up for TVs either since while they will have deals its a pretty certain thing that the same tv will have been cheaper at Fry's or Adorama or US Appliance or Amazon already earlier in the year. Newegg while not as good as past years still had some pretty good deals. I remember they had the CM Scout and OCZ ModXStream 600W for $65 after rebate last year and the blu-ray burner I got for $110. In any case online deals don't start on BF they start sometimes from the Monday of that week, Newegg started on the Wednesday. Even the brick and mortar stores (Target, Walmart, Best Buy) start their sales early, the only things you might want to join lines for are the doorbusters ($300 laptops and such) which if you actually are any good at looking for deals on a regular basis you wouldnt waste time on. They just use BF now to catch mainstream shoppers, its not for the serious dealhunters anymore.
    Last edited by Gladiator; Oct 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM.

Now in come sthe man with the "truck back" load of deals... gladys please point me to all the deals when the time comes...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

Yung_Jah Guest

Lucky for those who got credit cards and paypal accounts to shop online, if the deals are way in the nights.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
    I am heading to the Deerfield Beach area transiting between ther and Lauderhill. I get wheels from my uncle when i go... No Sawgrass... mi caa manage dat rasta... if you near that area i can pick you up when i am going to the Tiger on Hillsborough... last year they had some ridiculous combos but money was tite... dis year is different business...
    Where in Ft. Lauderdale do you find good places to purchase tech stuff?