Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
G thats why i goto the 24 hour superstore... they do the it different... they issue out a specific amount of cards for each deal... and you wait in an area where that item is... when its near 5 am you give in your card and get the item.... the aim is to have you shop around...it worked... my wife and i picked up so many stuff... I dont care if its a no name laptop... i will get one and keep it... give the kid or something...

EDIT... I just found the walmart ads... all 24 pages of them... I will upload the relevant ones later...
meh i dont deal with walmart on BF. its too crazy. as an aside there are a lot less 24 hour walmarts than there used to be even 2 years ago. thanks to the recession a lot of them close around midnight now and open at 6am or so. same thing happened to the supermarkets. i miss getting up at 3am and going to the supermarket. amazon will match their prices like last year and i dont have to leave the house. WM has never had a $200 laptop so if the people were that crazy when it was $300 i dont even want to know how hoggish they are gonna be at $200. the TV prices arent any better, apart from the no name westinghouse and elements, than what has been available through the rest of the year so I dont even have a convincing argument for getting another one. BF is getting lamer by the year.