Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9780 Anyone else interested?

Exclamation Personal

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Don't go dissin my country like that rasta. Jamaica has it problems like any other civilized country. So stop with the disparaging comments please. You might not have known this but Jomo and I are bredrins. He sold me my very first fast car and introduced me to the world of speed. Friendship solid since then. So lets keep it about Technology. If you want to discuss economics & Jamaica you can visit this website: http://www.golocaljamaica.com round here we talk about Tech. bout crab inna barrel bright and feisty.
    Your reaction does not reflect the maturity to which you have the title Moderator which leads me to wonder the requirements needed for such a position. But since you took the time to respond to the stone thrown in the pen without me even taking a quote from anything you had said, I will say that my comments were not intentionally directed towards you personally. Unless you were the only person who was replying to the original post. If you were offended it was not my intention but if you are somewhat irritated and in disagreement then you are like so many others blinded to the unavoidable fact of how some Jamaican's are.
    Next time it would be good not to single out yourself to a my comment or anyone else as like I said nothing personal intended man.

jomo Guest

Yute, nuh get it twisted zeen, we bb users know these aren't superphones, but compared to the rest, a dem a di lcik ya now, wha yu do on yu evo? Show off? Browse all day, log on to bbm, then well be impressed

hhmm 9780 vs 9800 lol. so ppl talking bout sales to say which is better. simple solution the cheaper one oonuh will buy to get os 6 doesnt make it better. so go get the rehashed bold 2 if u think it as good as torch.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

jomo Guest

wha dem ago do when the BOLD 5 come out? run up and down like little PIGS, lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    Your reaction does not reflect the maturity to which you have the title Moderator which leads me to wonder the requirements needed for such a position. But since you took the time to respond to the stone thrown in the pen without me even taking a quote from anything you had said, I will say that my comments were not intentionally directed towards you personally. Unless you were the only person who was replying to the original post. If you were offended it was not my intention but if you are somewhat irritated and in disagreement then you are like so many others blinded to the unavoidable fact of how some Jamaican's are.
    Next time it would be good not to single out yourself to a my comment or anyone else as like I said nothing personal intended man.
    I hear what you saying, but guess what I am still a Jamaican, and when you say "your economy sucks" that becomes personal to me. Anyways I'm past that now. I already said what i said.
    @ Jomo I bet you any money that you are going to ditch that failed Torch for the 9780 when its released....Wanna BET?

jomo Guest

yeah ill bet, my torch is already up for sale, when im ready to go back to a bb, depending on whats out, ill be getting another torch or torch 2 if it come out, lol, but no 9780, why would i? id get it mixed up with my gf bold 2... lol lol lol

im bored with that design, yawn

wow mi never kno, why there are sending out the phone so fast?
    GOD BLESS YUTE

Ok cultus i now have the 9780, it feels like a cheap torch lol you wana come test? real cheap version of a torch ppl who never own a torch will love this lol, And yea @ jomo after a month or 2 we past on the joy to others to enjoy im also selling
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Oct 4, 2010 at 09:42 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

bwoy Rasta, a dont knw rasta... If i did knw i wouldana start a forum war i woulda jus easy back...

Next time i get a bright idea i jus a keep it to my self but bigup cultus a me, u and Jigga will buy d fone an wen dem bredda deh drop dem Torch an dem hear d new screen price dem head a go hottup!! Worst wen d slider stop slide....
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 5.2Ghz|Asus P8Z68 Deluxe|G-Skill DDR3 8Gb(2000Mhz)|Zalman CNPS9900MAX|EVGA SSC GTX680 2GB| Corsair 32GB SSD | SG 500Gb 32mb| WD 500Gb 16mb|WD 640 Caviar Black 32mb|TT Level 10 GT w/25cm Fan|Corsair 650w TX|X-fi Titanium| OS: OSX $nowLeopard 10.6 {Hackintosh}|Ubuntu 10||Windows 7 Ult| DELL U2310 LCD

Quote Originally Posted by 3GigaJoules View Post
    bwoy Rasta, a dont knw rasta... If i did knw i wouldana start a forum war i woulda jus easy back...

Next time i get a bright idea i jus a keep it to my self but bigup cultus a me, u and Jigga will buy d fone an wen dem bredda deh drop dem Torch an dem hear d new screen price dem head a go hottup!! Worst wen d slider stop slide....
    LOL no man nuh worry, they are rich enough to just buy a NEW Torch...like I need a phone to show affluence. LOL LOL if only they knew....