Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 9780 Anyone else interested?

Cool 9780 Anyone else interested?

Just wanna know if its only me in JA knws about this fone?...

When asked about it and refer to it as the Bold 3 persons give me the " O yea, u mean bold 2 the 9700!" and am jus plain sick and tired of it!
    Now that its almost time to be announced then released... is there anyone who sees this fone as a worthy upgrade comin from a BB8900 and not buying a 9700?

Dont knw wat this fone is take a look see...

http://www.technobuffalo.com/blog/bl...rototype-tour/
    Last edited by 3GigaJoules; Oct 3, 2010 at 06:27 AM.
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 5.2Ghz|Asus P8Z68 Deluxe|G-Skill DDR3 8Gb(2000Mhz)|Zalman CNPS9900MAX|EVGA SSC GTX680 2GB| Corsair 32GB SSD | SG 500Gb 32mb| WD 500Gb 16mb|WD 640 Caviar Black 32mb|TT Level 10 GT w/25cm Fan|Corsair 650w TX|X-fi Titanium| OS: OSX $nowLeopard 10.6 {Hackintosh}|Ubuntu 10||Windows 7 Ult| DELL U2310 LCD

Dude if you talk to non-tech peeps they won't know. Sure most if not all users here know it so please post something worthwhile. And this is not meant to disrespect you or your post.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

@ 3GigaJoules, dude, I could have bought a brand new Torch for my birthday recently, but I decided to wait. I ended up buying another Bold 9700. Frankly I was trying to convince myself that the Torch would have been a good buy, however for me I am not going to buy a phone with moving parts and a touch UI, that's asking for trouble if you drop the Torch the right way LOL. I am anxiously waiting on the 9780. That's going to be my NEXT BB Dude. 9780 STRAIGHT... so is not you alone anxious for it. That's going to be the FLAGSHIP device for RIM, and because RIM knows this, and because RIM also knows that the TORCH is a FLOP and the 9780 is going to kill it, I feel they are going to delay launching the 9780 for as long as they can, to juice as much money as they can from people who are too anxious to get a taste of OS-6. I almost fell for the trap, but I wised up . Gwaan wait mi brother, betta muss come

@ Cultus

I agreee .. same exact thing im doing (buying another 9700)
    Digicel - 3681919

SURE the torch is a flop says all non-owners (reminds me of the fox and the grapes)
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    SURE the torch is a flop says all non-owners (reminds me of the fox and the grapes)

lol im glad i now have company of owners who know first hand how the device run, ive been trying to tell the haters a long time the device is 20 times better than the 9700.
    Last edited by Cultus; Oct 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

When the 9780 comes out we will see which one is the big seller...time will tell the tale. It's the easiest and nicest and expected thing to defend whatever device one is using. No problems with that. I expect you all to defend the Torch as you all are current Torch users. That still does not change the fact that the device is a Worldwide flop as stated in every review and analysis one can find online. So because a bunch of Socialites are using it makes it a success hell no. Down to my goodly friends at RIM admit that the device is a Flop. Wait till the 9780 Buss...that's when RIM will start to Rake in millions in profits until then the Torch will reign supreme for now. Is the Torch the best BB presently available, my answer is YES. Is the Torch a worthy upgrade from the 9700 my answer is NO. I can be very objective, pity some of you don't even know the meaning of the word much less to apply it your reasoning.
    @ docdibble, the fox said the grapes were sour because he couldn't get them. Dude if I want I can have a dozen Torches in my pocket. So my problem is not procuring the device, it's liking the device

jomo Guest

so cultus, lol, stop chat and buy one nuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one is for sale in classifieds

almost any phone is an upgrade from a blackberry

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    so cultus, lol, stop chat and buy one nuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one is for sale in classifieds
    Cultus argument move to another level now so me stop talk

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    almost any phone is an upgrade from a blackberry
    lol @ chig go back to the ps3 room.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1