Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CCNA Enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by bigfreddybear View Post
    that is exactly what i was thinking....why do the course and not sit the vendor certification exam....i thought it was mandatory as a part of the course....does heart host the certification exams by cisco
    nope they said they'll tell you where to go do it
    Visit my website
    Jesus I give my HEART
    To you

theres no doubt the best place to do your ccna is up at VTDI. thats where i did mine as a matter of fact i did my BSC and the CCNA was included in it in years 3 & 4.
    Great Lectures and yoiu can access the equipment anytime you want....

Plus i did my ccna this week and i got 1000/1000 so i would say VTDI all the way for your CCNA cert!!!!!!!!!
    Dip,Bsc,CCNA,CCSP,MCP.. Up next MCSA WINDOWS 8, CCNA SECURITY,CCNP SWITCH,
    CCNA SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY
    Theres no Friend Like Google..........

I did mine at Vector Technology Institute

how is the teaching at Vector Technology Institute for ccna n cost
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Really helpful info in this thread. goin check out vti ting
    <insert device specs here>
    Steam -> OP_Overproofrum

VTI is a great place to do CCNA (did fibre there as well) but i prefer heart (more equipment and labs to freely setup and practice)....the person who taught me teaches at both places. got only one question wrong in exam. without external certification its a waste of your time. And by the way dont listen to anyone in here that says you cant get into IT without a first degree.....rubbish. not a lot of persons have CCNA it carries a lot of weight....more than many really know. I didnt even apply for the job i am. How did i get it? VTI referred me as one of the recent certified persons in CCNA...dont let anyone tell you ....it cant be done...or you wont make it
    Last edited by druhan; Jan 4, 2011 at 02:54 PM.
    Knowledge is just wasted time if not put to action
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Network +, A+, CCNA, CCDA, CXFS, Avaya (ACIS), MCP ...next stop CCNP,MCSE, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, VCP

Quote Originally Posted by druhan View Post
    VTI is a great place to do CCNA (did fibre there as well) but i prefer heart (more equipment and labs to freely setup and practice)....the person who taught me teaches at both places. got only one question wrong in exam. without external certification its a waste of your time. And by the way dont listen to anyone in here that says you cant get into IT without a first degree.....rubbish. not a lot of persons have CCNA it carries a lot of weight....more than many really know. I didnt even apply for the job i am. How did i get it? VTI referred me as one of the recent certified persons in CCNA...dont let anyone tell you ....it cant be done...or you wont make it

tell dem again....... doing the ccna course an not do the external exam is a waste of time.... the 4 certs that u get from heart or wherever doesnt hold much value......

do companies actually drop in on the test centres to get a list of recently certified individuals? because since i passed the exam i sent out a lot of applications and i have yet to receive a call
    really sucks being at home and cant get a job even with the ccna
    i really wonder if companies actually recognise teh ccna cert and willing to pay us for it....... jus saying

planning to do ccna security later this year early next year........ anyone kno where i can do it?

heart may be having a ccna security course shortly....will check..

as for pay ...yes you can earn alot
    Network +, A+, CCNA, CCDA, CXFS, Avaya (ACIS), MCP ...next stop CCNP,MCSE, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, VCP

Quote Originally Posted by druhan View Post
    heart may be having a ccna security course shortly....will check..

as for pay ...yes you can earn alot

i want to start study for the ccna security immediately........ but right now i think it doesnt make any sense cuz for 1) i dont have any practical experience and also a major topic in ccna security is configuring the SDM and i cant get that without experience as there are no simulator available for that

sucks if u ask me...... bsc an ccna an still cant get a job

it is very much possible....here is a link to all the material you need....

http://www.careercert.info/2009/08/c...-material.html

so by the way why do you have CCSP (cisco certified security professional) (professional level security cert) listed as one of the certifications you possess when you havent even taken the CCNA security (associate level certification).

hmmm....

very interesting indeed....

nice try
    Last edited by druhan; Jan 4, 2011 at 06:25 PM.