Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CCNA Enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by druhan View Post
    it is very much possible....here is a link to all the material you need....

http://www.careercert.info/2009/08/c...-material.html

so by the way why do you have CCSP (cisco certified security professional) (professional level security cert) listed as one of the certifications you possess when you havent even taken the CCNA security (associate level certification).

hmmm....

very interesting indeed....

nice try

i know that site....... have some materials from there for ccna security......... a hav couple a d ebooks and d jeremy ciaora cbt videos alreddy i was jus saying that it wud be difficult to understand sdm or even configure it by if i dont having any practical experience with it like wat i had during the ccna networking academy while i was at VTDI........
    hope heart roll out d ccna securiy shortly so i can learn sdm.. caw stuff like aaa, firewall, vpn etc can easily be learned and configured using packet tracer but SDM is a bit different

in regards to the CCSP. yes i am CCSP certified.(Citrix certiified Sales Professional) not Cisco certified Security professional.... hence im both certified by cisco and citrix.............

tsk tsk..... better to ask questions than to assume....... unless you want to make a fool of urself .......
    thats what i learned from one of my lecturers an i will never forget ........
    Dip,Bsc,CCNA,CCSP,MCP.. Up next MCSA WINDOWS 8, CCNA SECURITY,CCNP SWITCH,
    CCNA SEEKING AN OPPORTUNITY
    Theres no Friend Like Google..........

OK... so I have read through all the comments and made note of all the suggestions. Esp to sit the External Exam after the course (which is the whole point of me doing the course in the first place!!!)

Now my ques is How do I get started? . if I chose to do it @ Heart as RicardoBlingbling says starts in Feb... How do I register? Do I go there? Call them? Can I do it online? is there a site or link? would it be too late now?

Also does VDTI do it independently? when does there's start? How I apply?