Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash 4G?

Talking Bash 4G?

I have seen a LOT of bashing going on about this 4G. But I can only complain that I'm not getting the 10. Can't say it sucks, can't say its crappy or some of the @#$%^ I see around here.

There is so much of it that it seems everyone here is Anti-Digicel WiMax.
    Well, for me its different.. for many years now I have heard companies say they bringing broadband to Jamaica. Only to find out that anyone who don't live in Kingston and a few other urban areas don't live in Jamaica

Or maybe they should have said the service coming to Kingston,Jamaica.

For me broadband in di bush no bad. It no reach FLOW speed, but then again FLOW no reach me either; along with the other companies.

At least the normally ignored 50% of the population can now have something to plug onto their computer other a flash drive or printer.

Go back under your rock where forth cometh from!
    The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eynestyne View Post
    I have seen a LOT of bashing going on about this 4G. But I can only complain that I'm not getting the 10. Can't say it sucks, can't say its crappy or some of the @#$%^ I see around here.

Well, for me its different.. for many years now I have heard companies say they bringing broadband to Jamaica. Only to find out that anyone who don't live in Kingston and a few other urban areas don't live in Jamaica

For me broadband in di bush no bad. It no reach FLOW speed, but then again FLOW no reach me either; along with the other companies.

At least the normally ignored 50% of the population can now have something to plug onto their computer other a flash drive or printer.
    On another thread u said 80% now its 50%...seems u just running your mouth. So many people wouldnt be "anti digicel wimax" if they were actually getting what they paid for...praising them because YOU think they offering the service to "bush people" is backward and far from the truth. Some people were told the service was in their area and when they bought the thing and carried it home they are finding out something different.

Bigger Digicel groupies than you like jomo and kalel...are all now admitting that the service is whack and NOT 4G

Quote Originally Posted by jamtech View Post
    LOL! Just being objective. I'm not a banwagganish.
    You know I am right.

Seems I stepped on your corn LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samwells View Post
    On another thread u said 80% now its 50%...seems u just running your mouth. So many people wouldnt be "anti digicel wimax" if they were actually getting what they paid for...praising them because YOU think they offering the service to "bush people" is backward and far from the truth. Some people were told the service was in their area and when they bought the thing and carried it home they are finding out something different.

Bigger Digicel groupies than you like jomo and kalel...are all now admitting that the service is whack and NOT 4G
    80% Land Area

50% Population

Please read carefully. Not tryin to diss. U seem to have simply misread.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 26, 2010 at 02:27 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

80% Land Area

50% Population

Please read carefully. Not tryin to diss. U seem to have simply misread.
    Regardless..BOTH are still far off the mark as it relates to what actually is...the service is whack and dats y on any given day you will find people returning the modems and demanfding them money back...Just reality boss

Consider yourself lucky. Good to see some positive feedback, as I imagine we may not see all the positives here but more from disgruntled users. Be aware you will come under severe harassment as evidenced below. (An upset user no doubt).

Quote Originally Posted by jamtech View Post
    Uncalled for comment bro, but one can come to the realization you're upset. Not everyone with Digi 4G having the problems as you and many others seem to suffer from. So them entitled to their feedback to good or bad.
    Last edited by jahman182; Sep 26, 2010 at 01:22 PM.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?

As I said in another thread the service is not for those who can get say, FLOW. And ya, im not getting the 10, even post my speed test result. But, whack? I don't think so

I just think ppl are jumping unto the bashing train.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwells View Post
    Some people were told the service was in their area and when they bought the thing and carried it home they are finding out something different.
    That happened to my neighbour.

Quote Originally Posted by jahman182 View Post
    Consider yourself lucky. Good to see some positive feedback, as I imagine we may not see all the positives here but more from disgruntled users. Be aware you will come under severe harassment as evidenced below. (An upset u no doubt).

Uncalled for comment bro, but one can come to the realization you're upset. Not everyone with Digi 4G having the problems as you and many others seem to suffer from. So them entitled to their feedback to good or bad.
    LOL! I know I would be FLAMED. But I'm no woosh!

And I also do know some ppl out there not gettin what "advertised" but there are always two sides to the story

even post my speed test result
    lmao, what did it say? let me guess 6mbps...5? yet when you download you're getting 100kbps?...50? service is for all son, not just for some prehistoric geico commercial caveman hippie like yourself who happens to be getting what is advertised or maybe doesn't know the difference. Quite frankly i find you posts insulting to the poor saps who have a digicel modem/lemon thing at home.
    Last edited by Kwapster; Sep 26, 2010 at 01:15 PM.
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.