Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Bash 4G?

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    Free speech is indeed an exercise in freedom, but i feel when people become a nuisance and chat crap they deserve prison time, in your case you would be worried, cause you'd have like 3yrs hanging over your head, and tell your sources that its addition of T1 terminals ok, now you can stop guessing
    LOL Free speech is a hell of a thing, ppl cant be so flaky and yet so vocal at the same time in a place where free speech doesn't exist. If this were China or Cuba he would be on the run with his loose arguments LOL

Him same one admit say him get shafted by Digi CS staff and management and turn round still a cow down other people concerns.
    THANK GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sharp View Post
    Exactly! that is what I am asking ma self too! a beg them to stop that ad and they don't reply to my letter. yow mi naw lie this vid is so tru! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vh5Wh6Et_w was created by a group on Facebook Dialup is back AKA Digicel 4G
    Wow! Thanks for that.. had a good laugh!!

I too have seem improvement in download speed. Hope they keep at it.

PS

I have to wonder how old some ppl are! Or if they have some emotional issues? geee! Some of the post i see here.. my my.. I would expect to see it from an over emotional girls group (no offence ladies - you kno wat i mean ), but from techies? Guys and Girls wat the hell?
    Last edited by Eynestyne; Oct 16, 2010 at 10:26 AM.