Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: inside the Digicel 4G CPE Wimax Modem

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    lol you guys still modding these modems?. i came back to ja and notice they took them off the market LOL
    seeking some info also on the ex250. willing to share pls dm.

Respek

if there is anyone willing to share their expertise in how to open these modems, also how to use fl()w internet modem for free or how to get free net on digi 4g mobile or how to bypass their usage limits etc or cable modem stuff or anything,just pm me and depends on info u can share or provide then $$$ ur way. Only using for "informational purposes"

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    if there is anyone willing to share their expertise in how to open these modems, also how to use fl()w internet modem for free or how to get free net on digi 4g mobile or how to bypass their usage limits etc or cable modem stuff or anything,just pm me and depends on info u can share or provide then $$$ ur way. Only using for "informational purposes"
    i'm asuming you know flow puts people in jail for such a mod(anyway i have no chips now lol) as for the digi modems its a hands on job to mod it and i'm not willing to put my self out of the way so i can be arrested lol, if i'd known you(meaning you live in my zone) then i'd consider helping out lol,

disclaimer: my knowledge is for the sole use of my entertainment and educational use, i have no intention of mis-leading the public, the gang of 5 is a private pirate group, what ever we do if for our benefit lol
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    i'm asuming you know flow puts people in jail for such a mod(anyway i have no chips now lol) as for the digi modems its a hands on job to mod it and i'm not willing to put my self out of the way so i can be arrested lol, if i'd known you(meaning you live in my zone) then i'd consider helping out lol,

disclaimer: my knowledge is for the sole use of my entertainment and educational use, i have no intention of mis-leading the public, the gang of 5 is a private pirate group, what ever we do if for our benefit lol
    LMAO i love your disclaimer.

disclaimer shot but serously though them need to stop short changing ppl den ergo wi wud mod jus because and not because u a rob wi in the first place
    computer cell phone sales services and repairs 24/7 technician
    ldougharty@yahoo.com add to msn or yahoo messenger
    twitter @hotheadzo
    4382112 digicel