Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the rarest video game or videogame item you own?

Yah - hate when that happens. Especially when it get "borrowed" without asking and such.

Found this in my stash. No idea where my Soul Blade disc is tho.........

Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

I have Mortal Kombat 2 for the saga geneis, in the original box with the original manual
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Yah - hate when that happens. Especially when it get "borrowed" without asking and such.
    ya a lot of my SNES stuff got "borrowed" and is the reason why I don't have my Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart, and SMW+Allstars. was young and dumb, never happen to me again PS2 days. til this day I refuse to buy back a AC adapter for my SNES cause i waiting to get it back from the person who "borrowed" it even tho I haven't seen him in years and probly never will again, and even if i did i probly hear say somebody borrow it from him to.
    If I never skipped the PlayStation gen I might have had a few more rare stuff

you can check this website to see how much your games are worth

http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/

Ask Kev. He has all 20+ of my SNES games and my Sega Genesis.

I think I have a couple other game discs here and there, but nothing spectacular.
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix

Couple lame n64 cartridges. golden eye, and wrestling
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I have a NES with Final Fantasy (not sure the exact one), Ninja Gaiden II, Mario/Duck Hunt, Double Dragon II, Batman, Zelda, Who Framed Rodger Rabbit and Metal Gear.

On PS there is Final Fantasy VIII, Metal Gear Solid, Tenshu II, Teken 3 and GT2. Had Fifa 2006 and Resident Evil but ppl have not returned it.
    Last edited by BNOVA; Sep 18, 2010 at 11:57 PM.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

gran tourismo collectors edition

Still have an NES with the original Mario/Duck hunt cartridge.

This is what i call rare and old skool....I have a sega genesis, with about 3 games still in mint condition one of them is sonic, some rally car game and the other is double dargon. a super nintendo with duck hunt *classic* & PAC man. Remember the days people use to blow out the cartridge and no memory card ( you leave that on and hope jps don't have power cut)
    Phoqry