Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Quit Or Not To Quit

Default Re: To Quit Or Not To Quit

Try looking for something else in the two weeks because despite everything else, it may actually be your VERY LAST two weeks with them. Have you not been looking elsewhere in the meanwhile?

There must be someone after a year and a half in the HR dept. that you can 'hol a reasoning' with. If not you need an official meeting to discuss securing a permanent position within the dept. you are in now. Don't delude yourself however, there are people who work for companies for more than two years as temps. that STILL lose their work. "Services no longer required" Kinda makes you wonder if they were needed anywhere in the last 6 months or so.

Hol on my yute, seek another job in between time and still try get "permanen-cy" there. Faith...

Default Re: To Quit Or Not To Quit

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT AND KIND WORDS " TWINS OF TWINS"

yes Rasta I and I lef di work deh home a suffer in a di gideon well not really gone back to free lanceing still getting paid am cool it was for the better I feel light as a feather and I look forward to the future I wish I had done that long time ago I was always dipress when am at work because of the uncertainity of my job status.

Thanks yall those ppl wanted to use me I couldnt take it anymore