Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos buying halo reach

Quote Originally Posted by zantetsuken1983 View Post
    The darn game game is being made to look more special than it really is, we all understand the concept of advertising ok. Halo games aren't that special and u all know it. No halo game is better than modern warfare 2 and u all know it. It's been made to look like the holy Grail of video games and it will smash records etc, truth os as soon as It's out for some months quickly begin to here about halo 4 or halo Oder 2 with the same hype and bullcrap . Halo games are easily forgotten and nothing special, I'm a hardcore gamer and I played them all. Stop trying to trick people into buying a game that they will very well soon forget
    The point of advertising is to make things look even better than they are with the purpose of attracting people, how can you say no halo is better than mw2 when in reality its based purely on personal opinion, halos multiplayer alone will keep it strong and thats the same exact case for mw2. The larger portion of the people who purchase these games do it for the multiplayer including myself, while the campaigns are often short yet very enjoyable and somewhat satisfying. both the games are great games and everyone will have their opinion but theres no use in trying to put one above the other because you like it more or which one has the better sell rate.

lol dude, I for one ain't getting paid by Bungie/M$ to coerce anyone into buying their game. Plz feel free to point out where anyone else has done so. Why don't you make those who appreciate the game/franchise do so and stop with the nay-saying and doom&gloom preaching yeesh. Sometimes when you hear people talk about a game you swear it's utter rubbish and not try it yourself. Good thing I don't believe everything said and test stuff for myself.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Mw2 is all bout campers and air support, the reason it sold so well was because everyone thought it would live up to cod4 and people got tricked into thinking it would live up to its name. ALLOT of people regret purchasing it. First time i ever seen a game get boycott. Salute to all the people who enjoy this game for what it is. I must admit however that i LOVED the singleplayer.

Big up to halo reach on its first day on store shelves cant wait to get my copy.
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix

Quote Originally Posted by zantetsuken1983 View Post
    Why whenever a new halo game is being released people get all excited and act as is it's the best game of the year etc? And to make matters worse the game is clearly over hyped and being called the most anticipated game of 2010? U gotta be kidding me. And the darn franchise cant outsell modern warfare 2. It's sad that Microsoft is going around and hyping up this game as if it's that special, truth is only halo fans and a few curious people getting this. Gran truism 5 coming out soon, that's a real game that deserves hype, don't get me wrong, halo is great but seriously ull see the sales figures. Call of duty black ops and gears of war 3 going to murder this game, gran truism 5 also
    u got that wrong there boss... Gears might have half the sales of halo, because xboxers love FPS

Bottom line is that halo games are over rated amd publicized. Its that simple. Visit xbox live and ull see which game people mostly playing.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowMagnum View Post
    Mw2 is all bout campers and air support, the reason it sold so well was because everyone thought it would live up to cod4 and people got tricked into thinking it would live up to its name. ALLOT of people regret purchasing it. First time i ever seen a game get boycott. Salute to all the people who enjoy this game for what it is. I must admit however that i LOVED the singleplayer.

Big up to halo reach on its first day on store shelves cant wait to get my copy.
    Every damn shooter has campers, every single one of them. Air Support just adds a different dynamic that no other game I can think of has (KZ2 has bot support which is similar). Only people that don't like air support is people that cant earn their own MW2 only got boycott by a select group of PC gamers

Halo on the other hand that mainly appeals to the western audience and is the engine and fuel for the American console. Most people who have variety in their game libraries dont think that highly of the Halo series
    Last edited by chig; Sep 14, 2010 at 06:44 PM.

I picked up Reach yesterday. It is by far one of the best Halo games I have played...I cant put my controller down.

The game mhaad! I had downloaded a vid from LIVE with the devs playing a firefight and talking about the dropship how it now fulfills it role. it's really something to be feared when that thing comes in, you better disappear or it will make you lol

goldeneye has a mode where there can be no campers

Testing how pics from iPod would turn out. No option to rotate ugh...

Will post the proper ones later. Kinda hard to take pics. M$ should look into a screencap software. Pics might look small sry in advance.