Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whos buying halo reach

Default Whos buying halo reach

just wanted an idea of how many ppl will be purchasing this title maybe start up a clan or something peace.

tired of the whole halo thing, i will not be getting this way
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

I would buy a copy, but I'll wait a bit first...
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

will be getting this as close to launch as i possibly can, still contemplating on getting the collectors edition. but if ur down for making a clan you can count me in.

i would say hold off on the collector's edition the last one fell in price so fast but yea a clan or just some arenaing would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Crimfatale View Post
    i would say hold off on the collector's edition the last one fell in price so fast but yea a clan or just some arenaing would be great
    NEVER buy a Collectors Edition close to launch, or at least dont pay extra for it. They ALWAYS fall in price even lower than the normal edition (except for Activision games) very very soon. Sometimes you can even find them for under $30

even activision as well imo look at COD2MW prestige edition that binoculars goes for 50 us alone on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    NEVER buy a Collectors Edition close to launch, or at least dont pay extra for it. They ALWAYS fall in price even lower than the normal edition (except for Activision games) very very soon. Sometimes you can even find them for under $30
    you know i never noticed price drops, iv never actually gotten a collectors edition version of a game, i just saw that dev journal that comes with it and it cought my eye< but i will take you guys advice on it and hold off, much respect for saying something before i went ahead to purchase it.

Just saw this in Walmart, seems poised to fly off the shelves as soon as midnight Tuesday arrives. I might just be there to get one as the counter reaches 0.00.00.00.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

theres an exception to that rule though danigon rpgs collector's edition usually retain their value or go for higher