Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS: Sidekick Danger Hiptop 2

Default Re: FS: Sidekick Danger Hiptop 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sidekick Kidd
    Yo vybz wad up wid up phone yo? i called u about 8 times lastnite and all i get is " THE NUMBER YOUR CALLING IS UNAVAILABE" ID 4. And that was about 6:30, what u mummy have u on curfew where u have to be in bed by 6

Sorry about that, the phone battery was dead. PM your number so that I can call you today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidekick Kidd
    By the way i hope the phone not damaged. i can work with minor scratches but no physical damages............

No scratches, almost new. Will try to post some actual pics later today.
    It's not what we profess, but what we practice that gives us Integrity.

i was thinking of getting this phone from you but question.....doesn't cable and wireless sell these phones only as postpaid?
    Accept nothing without examination....
    Reject nothing without consideration...

Quote Originally Posted by ch@nce
    i was thinking of getting this phone from you but question.....doesn't cable and wireless sell these phones only as postpaid?
    well yes, this phone came initially with a post-paid package sim included...but i have people calling on that number at the moment therefore I'm not selling the phone with the original sim card.

I however purchased a prepaid sim card to sell with the phone but it was brought to my attention that the internet and other gprs features works only with the post-paid package.

Final price, $15,000 (no sim-included)

Quote Originally Posted by purevybz
    well yes, this phone came initially with a post-paid package sim included...but i have people calling on that number at the moment therefore I'm not selling the phone with the original sim card.

I however purchased a prepaid sim card to sell with the phone but it was brought to my attention that the internet and other gprs features works only with the post-paid package.

Final price, $15,000 (no sim-included)
    correct cause thats the same thing i heard as well....the phone is hooked up with 2 peeps and one can't work without the other......that is its hooked up with Cable and Wireless and also a company overseas called Danger...

so basically if you buying this phone to use as a pre-paid phone you can only send and recieve calls nothing else....

but if you are buying this phone to use as a postpaid you are good to....but and there is a BUT....purevybz would need to call c&w and have the release the phone from danger network so when the other person puts in there chip it would register as a new a/c......

thanks for the advice chance, i will call them and find out if this is so.

Quote Originally Posted by purevybz
    thanks for the advice chance, i will call them and find out if this is so.
    u r welcome.....respect [thumbsup]

Quote Originally Posted by ch@nce
    but if you are buying this phone to use as a postpaid you are good to....but and there is a BUT....purevybz would need to call c&w and have the release the phone from danger network so when the other person puts in there chip it would register as a new a/c......
    I called c&w and they said that I just need to get a post-paid sim card and thats it...nothing else.
    When you get the post paid sim, you u tell them the features u want enabled like yahoo/aol IM or email feature. Your a/c will however be billed for these additional features.

the data comes under the flat monthly data rate?
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

when u purchase a new post paid sim card at the c&w outlet, u can choose from different monthly plan packages which will also vary in cost based on the additional features.

The IM feature is not yet available, but insider sources informed me that this should be available soon.

It will take 48 hours to activate the a/c after which you will be prompted by a welcome screen on the hiptop which will give you a brief introduction to the service and basic configuration of the device.
    I have reduced the price to $13000.
    Last edited by purevybz; Mar 15, 2005 at 04:26 PM. Reason: updated

ok, i'm in need of some cash urgently so I'm willing to let it go for the absolute final price of $13000.
    I'm located in sp. twn but I go into hwt twice a week.

serious enquiries, call: 819-1167