Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Digi 4G Problems

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    i wonder what the digi groupies gonna argue on now?
    how you and the 4G modem yute? mi know yu a guan wid things but keep it to yuself. yu done know.

Quote Originally Posted by kalel17 View Post
    I am now getting 220kbps+ from the net, much better
    200kb un-modded is nice but 900kb is nicer LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    simply need more towers with wimax and thats what they working on.
    Phill yu deal wid mi like a real fassy eeh yute? after mi link yu and show yu a thing, all now yu nu sey nothing. guan du yu thing still.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
    how you and the 4G modem yute? mi know yu a guan wid things but keep it to yuself. yu done know.
    lol, thats the thing about me bro, i'll give hints but i'll never say a thing directly, anyway i see it very harmful if its open to the public so might as well keep it a secret.
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

lol, thats the thing about me bro, i'll give hints but i'll never say a thing directly, anyway i see it very harmful if its open to the public so might as well keep it a secret.
    i know what you mean, a bunch of noobs trying all kinda crazy things LOL i might delete the thread i made and take down that "on all the time" video off youtube.

anyways guan have fun yute. im out

ok i'm wondering if its just me or a glitch of some sort, has anyone here changed there ip address to an american ip address and try downloading torrents, cause i'm getting like 280kb/s which is good compared to the 20kb/s that i normally get, if i use the normal ip its back to 20 but if i spoof it then i'm alive and kicking, i wonder what digi up to
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Default limited

i guess digicel doesnt really have the back bone they brag about..

ok i'm wondering if its just me or a glitch of some sort, has anyone here changed there ip address to an american ip address and try downloading torrents, cause i'm getting like 280kb/s which is good compared to the 20kb/s that i normally get, if i use the normal ip its back to 20 but if i spoof it then i'm alive and kicking, i wonder what digi up to
    mi a get 500kb int he day and 800kb at nights, mi a gu spoof my ip and si if it mek any difference

how is digicel 4g going on for yall?
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by Gemer3one View Post
    A wah dat man?

Anyways, for all of you techies who are having problems with utorrent and the Port Forwarding issue, i fixed mines.
    Ok i did alot of thing until i got it right, this is the method that i think solved it. I'll do a backward check and see what did it exactly and Edit this Later.

Zte IX280P Port forwarding:

Ok, from your browser enter this in you URL space: 192.168.1.1
    If this is your first time their, you name and password is: user and user respectively.
    You will be prompted to enter a new password.

Click "Advance" then "Lan configuration"
    In "DHCP settings" Disable "DHCP" click "Apply"
    NEXT Click 'Static Dhcp" Enter the relevant info at #1 for example.
    Mac address and your computer address. If you don't know them then click start on you computer, then "Run" enter "cmd", when the thingy comes up enter 'ipconfig/all".
    Your mac address should be your Physical address.
    your Computer's I.P. should be "IPv4 Address"
    I'm using Windows 7, not sure about Xp.
    CLICK APPLY WHEN FINISHED

NEXT Go to Port configuration. Enter 192.168.1.1 in Default Server. save this settings.
    Next go down to #1, then to the right below "action" click the notepad.
    Click active, then enter the port you wanna forward twice, ex, 64495 start 64495 end port. And enter your computer I.P. address then click apply to save.
    Go to Utorrent and do a port forwarding test again. Should work now. I don't know how it affects your download afterward but i hate seeing that yellow.

I'll do some more test, Mi a pray seh mi nuh Mash up Mi Modem
    Tell mi if it work for you.
    I did something else but I don't think it a factor right now, tell me if it works so that i can post the next step.

P.s.: you can always reset your modem to default if anything.
    Ok, it's a fact. When you forward your port the speed picks up.

Go ahead and try it out. By default the modem blocks certain ports like the one Utorrent uses. Now i've been getting some very slow speed 5.6KB/s but since I forward my port it multiplied by about 15.

Go ahead, try it out. tell me the results
    "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?", well then, i've come to one cunclusion: Most people are blind!