Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Digi 4G Problems

Aight as mi file the complaint it start to work again (supn in a supn)
    *Image of illegal torrent removed *

Quote Originally Posted by lorettagbr View Post
    at first when i got my digicel modem that was 10days ago i was getting blazing speed 650/kbs downloads that lasted for two days,i had not used it to download anything again until two days ago, since then i have not able to achieve more than 38/kbs at any time ,but yet when i do a speed test it always shows between 4/mbps and 9/mbps ,now how is this possible bearing in mind i don't download torrents. just simple 100mb files ,it just don't add up we are being hoodwinked by digicel,using my daily Claro 3G i have never gone under 100/kbs i have always gotten between 100/kbs to 160/kbs constant .at this rate i think i will be sticking to my claro 3g for a while yet ,i will not allow myself to be tricked by digi again them too dam thief ,them can keep the three thousand dollars i have already given them ,i most certainly wont be paying any bills unless things drastically improves.
    speed test are some what in accurate as the results that you get are mostly from the host server as a friend of mine stated to me today and base on whats happening i would say that he is accurate on his assumption

Edit: a friend of mine jsut sent his over and he only has 2 bars
    Last edited by ramesh; Sep 1, 2010 at 07:27 AM.
    PR : Intel i7 860 OC@3.8 / MB: Gigabyte ga-p55a-ud4p / MM: G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz Ripjaw Series / CS: Silverstone Rv02 BW / AC: Titan Fenrir Xmass Edition / MN: ASUS VE276Q / GPU: Gigabyte GV-R797OC-3GD

Quote Originally Posted by jahman182 View Post
    lmao enjoy your one year contract
    But it's still better than lime adsl, plus it is mobile.
    Flow won't come in my are for a good while but when they do...
    "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?", well then, i've come to one cunclusion: Most people are blind!

Dollyhouse mash up....when I first spoke about this issue, the usual groupies cuss me say mi too negative. Sometime the thing was telling me 3MEGS a sec and it a take all 30 seconds fi a page open.

Anyway mi dash it weh (as in recommended my company to not take any) and we kept the Claro modem as they are far more stable.

see me did say it last week na run go buy then problem cause mi nuh inna that mi gwan work wid me 4 mb from lime till next year when them sort out properly
    ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS
    3624985DIGI/\ 323-2515 LIME

Quote Originally Posted by djloop View Post
    see me did say it last week na run go buy then problem cause mi nuh inna that mi gwan work wid me 4 mb from lime till next year when them sort out properly
    smart move

I suppose the fine print of the contract you guys signed mentioned somewhere that Digicel is allowed to cap your bandwidth when they feel the need to do so, otherwise Digicel should be sued for robbing their customers like this.

It's like being told by a phone company that I chat too much on my cellphone, so they'll disconnect my calls after 30 seconds and still charge me for the minute.lol
    My Speakers Can't Live If The SubWoofer Doesn't Breathe -Gary Lawrence
    http://www.youtube.com/GaryLawrence0
    http://www.reverbnation.com/garylawrence
    http://www.online.com.jm

This is so true, i have been to my friends house and did a speed test and got 3 to 4megs..but the funny thing is a download would never go pass 124kb.....bear in mind he has good signal at is place..then it hit that there is some cap to this thing........if i am seeing 4 megs i want to see the equivalent in downloads
    Last edited by theo; Sep 1, 2010 at 03:18 PM.
    I am str88,no curves no bends.
    nokia rocks(iphone too)

21.5 emachice 1080p .... intel core 2 quad q6600 ... 4gig ocz memory ....h/d 320g....gpu ati hd 5750 1gddr5..m/B..intel

drive those crazy bald heads out of town
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

this is seriously discouragin. seem it better i stay wit claro 3G a bit longer til digi sort em self out properly, there wil be glitches, no company ever started glitch free ppl
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    this is seriously discouragin. seem it better i stay wit claro 3G a bit longer til digi sort em self out properly, there wil be glitches, no company ever started glitch free ppl
    Oh..........You call it glitch!

Well I call it BANDWIDTH and it nuh unlimited.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?