Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VAIO not coming up

Default Re:VAIO not coming up

I prefer desktop replacements cause all you need to carry around is the notebook and power supply. With the small light ones, you have a lot of extra baggage to carry around which if you weigh them all with the notebook, it may actually add up to the weight of the heavier desktop replacement anyway. Besides, what if you're on the road and you forget one of these external drives that you need badly

I have to work with both situations and I can tell you its really nice when you do not have to worry and ask ... did I bring the floppy/CD drive with me?

Yeah its a bit more bulky....but way more convienent!!

I vote in favour of the desktop replacement.

Good news ;D I just got back my VAIO tonight and all seems OK ;D As a matter of fact, the keyboard even feels better. Then again, it may just be my fingers missing the machine

Its just your fingers missing the PC Chris, don't worry it will soon pass. ;D

Good to know you've been reunited with the VAIO... I sit here banging away at my Toshiba Satellite and know what you mean about the keys... you have an addiction... it won't pass it'll just pass to a newer PC someday ;D