Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LIME TV!!! NOW OFFICIALLY Launched

Boy look at the hype I generated with the first post....and unno start burden down the thread wid doom and gloom already... lawd man... yes we know all the short comings of the company, I just hope they have learned from the mistakes of the past as the look forward to a bright future. I will be watching LIME closely and if they have good product offerings then I will definitely switch to LIME, whenever they launch full 3G coverage I will most definitely go back, LIME TV would just be the icing on the cake for me. Claro is a DEAD HOG as far as I am concerned, so I am not looking for anything from them. LIME TV will have it's audience trust me, I just hope they have a solid backend to offer a pleasant viewing experience.

Great going LIME now lets see how this turn out. There arent alot of DVB-H enabled handsets so I am keen on how this will turn out.
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

iS THE N900 DVB-H compatible?

Saw something on Tv about LIME 100days social plan for blackberry... Any more info? Like price an conditions...

edit: call customer care... 650 for messenger only, 750 for social network...
    Last edited by madcats99; Aug 27, 2010 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Boy look at the hype I generated with the first post....and unno start burden down the thread wid doom and gloom already... lawd man... yes we know all the short comings of the company, I just hope they have learned from the mistakes of the past as the look forward to a bright future. I will be watching LIME closely and if they have good product offerings then I will definitely switch to LIME, whenever they launch full 3G coverage I will most definitely go back, LIME TV would just be the icing on the cake for me. Claro is a DEAD HOG as far as I am concerned, so I am not looking for anything from them. LIME TV will have it's audience trust me, I just hope they have a solid backend to offer a pleasant viewing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Dis one going to hit Digicel like an Earthquake.... Wonder what will become of Digi TV, because as far as I know the license was acquired by DC Digital... and LIME done close the deal with DC. hmmmm interesting times I tell you...is DigiTV dead ?
    lol mi a wonder to.. U know seh this press conference remind mi a Apple press conference bad bad bad bad...Lime a try a apple thing now LOL..bouy that line deh " Some have seh dem have 4G, we have more G" LOL weh di more deh? LOL and lines like " WE will be the envy of the world" ..dwl yea rite.. and the lines like " leading the technology revolution.." Yea, leading, where? I'm sure your not leading in phones or islandwide 3G coverage..nice speech, I'm sure they payed a heavy price for it, but their company still has no innovation so wheel and come again....
    Last edited by ram130; Aug 28, 2010 at 02:35 AM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Lame if their is one thing I'm not interested in having on my phone it TV, i have it on my Laptop,desktop,Netbook and of course the standard television set.

TV overload and must of the progamming is crap, when am i going to use it

when I'm at work: No
    at home: No
    Out with my friend: NO

few people are going to run into the lime store, just because they can get TV on their phones.

come and provide some competition for flow in th cable market that what they should be doing

You wanted to see what LIME Mobile TV would actually look like, you wanted to experience the announcement party, you wanted to be on the cutting edge of technology - click here:
    Last edited by Cultus; Aug 28, 2010 at 08:50 AM.

okay.... if this tv service turns into a set-top box service where i can get 250 channels then i'll say bravo Lime...but tv service on a phone is not necessary. Im not talking about me, nationwide that seems like a long shot. No i didnt conduct a nationwide poll, but its evident. Cash is spent on well needed stuff nowadays.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    This LimeTV is going nowhere fast ...
    Exactly that will be a novel feature that the majority either:

1) Won't use
    2) Won't have the ability to use
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    okay.... if this tv service turns into a set-top box service where i can get 250 channels then i'll say bravo Lime...but tv service on a phone is not necessary. Im not talking about me, nationwide that seems like a long shot. No i didnt conduct a nationwide poll, but its evident. Cash is spent on well needed stuff nowadays.
    This is coming as well, but not till next year...