ok guys, im creating a new thread for those of us to recomment apps you think are cool. mind you this is not a "apps i got" thread, this is a thread to recommend apps that you think are quiet usefull to the rest of us

a few apps that i recommend that guys get are:

COMPTIA A+ Bundle -> this app is like the ultimate tester and assistant for people doing A+ certification or just want to brush up on computer knowledge. it has quizes and other stuff that will help u practice for your exams or help diagnose/troubleshoot your computer problems. really cool app. if anyone needs this Apk PM me and i'll hook you up

SetCPU -> Standard android app which you can use to overclock your android phone's CPU, some ROM's come with it pre-installed and for those who dont have it pre-installed its definately a must get. again, if you need this apk pm me and i will hook you up

ASTRO File Manager -> as far as file managers for android go, this 1 is the best, comes with its own APK manager, all the menu options you'll recognize from win explorer, fast, uses thumbnails "unlike some of the others" helps with indexing your SD card as well - a must get in my book all the time

Documents 2 go -> unlike alot of the document viewer files available for android like quickoffice, this app alows you to view + edit .doc, .ppt, .xls and vew .pdf files. this is an all in one app so with this you can remove alot of the junk pdf viewer apps you got, needs a key to use full features but link me and we'll see what we can do bout that

Merriam/Webster Dictionary -> ever lost for words or need a quick definition for a word you heard? well this app will help out!! with audio & text pronunciation, integrated thesaurus, and tonnes of words & definitions, you'll love using this over alot of the other dictionaries available

all in one calc -> standard calculator not good enough? need something to calculate log2 of 257 X 31^5 (or soemthing like that) then get this one, its interface and functionality is that of the standard casio calculator we all had in the days of calculators!!

Wazenhua media player -> this is probably the only app player i know that plays EVERYTHING!! sadly, its native lang is chinese but trust me, if you want something that plays FLV or even AVI - give this a shot!!

give these apps a spin!