Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mans "tool" reattached

Default Re: Mans "tool" reattached

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    I would never hit a woman nor do i expect her to do the same. if a woman ever show the sign of abuse i am going to the police and if she ever lay her hands on me i am leaving(plus go to the police).
    I wouldn't either, but what I always wondered, why is it when a man hits a woman it;s a really big issue but if she does the same no one sees anything wrong with it.
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

basically the same reason they say man cannot get rape that we always want they say if little Johny boy gets up ladies assume that we want it hence we cannot get rape I do beg to differ

Quote Originally Posted by Tr@ce
    wouldn't either, but what I always wondered, why is it when a man hits a woman it;s a really big issue but if she does the same no one sees anything wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHacker
    basically the same reason they say man cannot get rape that we always want they say if little Johny boy gets up ladies assume that we want it hence we cannot get rape I do beg to differ
    Are you talking about penetration?

What that have to do with physical abuse?

How you mean? Some men deserve to have dem ***** taken away yes...and the whole flushing thing was a very creative touch.

You men dont know the entire story, suppose the woman was a victim of constant abuse. If I had the power, the punishment for crimes like rape would be instant removal of the *****...and the removal of a testicle for each subsequent sexual offence.
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

yup, you rape = you lose it. Kind of like those places where they chop off your hand if
    you steal something. The problem is that there are instances where girls do claim rape
    when they did bring it upon themselves, anyway...

This kind of reminds me of this story, It took place some time in the 4th quater of 2004
    A elderly Romanian man mistook his ***** for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency says.

The report on Monday said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."
    One difference is that he never got it back
    If the dog could talk he would probably say: tastes like chicken

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr
    The problem is that there are instances where girls do claim rape
    when they did bring it upon themselves, anyway...
    A woman NEVER brings rape upon herself. Careful with that careless chatter...
    Roaming Donkey - Roaming Donkey: The easiest way to find somewhere to eat, play or stay in Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by Moni-Q
    A woman NEVER brings rape upon herself. Careful with that careless chatter...
    I agree with that but SOMETIMES it was consensual but afterwards the woman cries rape for some reason or the other.
    私は退屈し, どの考えをも何私の署名として置くために 有しない
    Ignore whatever I post in RED

Quote Originally Posted by Tr@ce
    I agree with that but SOMETIMES it was consensual but afterwards the woman cries rape for some reason or the other.
    That is what was in my head, it just came out wrong

Thumbs up Re: Mans "tool" reattached

Girls sometimes are not sure about what they want, however should anyone of you find yourself in "tight spot" ensure that you make her get to the point that she is begging for it, and you are in the clear.
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"

Cool Re: Mans "tool" reattached

Pan a more Serious Note a man cyaan jus dun a squabble and guh tink bout sex affter dat, and di wus ting is dat im mek she tie im up im mussy a get off a im head a chuck really crash inna fi him headside. number 1 why you woulda wann fi get tie up numba 2 why im even tingk bout have sex tie up, a bet yuh im nuh du it agen (Or im cyaan do it agen)
    Mi agree wid dis woman chap it off, im nuh need it im cyaana mek smaddy tie im up but why cyarry him guh a haspital shoulda mek im walk but still im mussy did a bawl like baby cause when mi did younga a play football smaddy accidentally kick mi inna mi... an mi a tell yuh it did hat
    Fi show yuh how im fool im put on di S.... P.... back aftter dat guh dung a toilet. Betta im put back a Artificial one!!!
    Limitless...