Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have you ever been stalked by someone?

Default Re: Have you ever been stalked by someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    To stalk:Maybe its all in ur head. Maybe they just want to know you a little better, cuz u seem to be running away from them all the time. U know what invite them over for that tea party.
    I disagree you may not like what they paln to do with the Tea. You did say you were Heterosexual right? Follow my advice if you want to live...freely I mean man cho!! Approach them with Willy, introduce yourself again and ask her did she want something from you...

I disagree you may not like what they paln to do with the Tea.
    LOL, well if she waan go gi dem hot tea, nuh fi her business dat, LOL

Approach them with Willy, introduce yourself again and ask her did she want something from you...
    LOL LMAO, what a thing if dem bring fi dem frenz to. Willy, mek sure you have a bottle a mase wid you. Last thing u need is to be tied up inna tree being beaten.

[QUOTE=Virus]I wouldn't When we see u stop posting we know why.

@ ponderra - didn't u say you think she might be a les, maybe ur jumping to conclusions too soon. BTW which one is stalking u the cute one or the missy look alike.

ahh Virus, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck. Is it a Duck? Im not a duck so im not trying to swim in the pond, if you get what Im saying.

You know what I find interesting about myself, is that Im so programmed. I didn't even realize it. I have a set schedule things that I do at the same time everyday. I go get coffee at a certain place and eat my favorite resturant on Thursdays.. My whole routine is known by them, because kelly was my roommate. so that is how i know that is how they stalked me.

[QUOTE=Ponderra]
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    You know what I find interesting about myself, is that Im so programmed. I didn't even realize it. I have a set schedule things that I do at the same time everyday. I go get coffee at a certain place and eat my favorite resturant on Thursdays.. My whole routine is known by them, because kelly was my roommate. so that is how i know that is how they stalked me.
    BINGO!

Not many people realize that their daily routines can leave them vulnerable to attack. A smart crook profiles the intended target and gathers intelligence, understands the routines, and identifies the vulnerabilities that can be exploited before actually launching the attack. The less predictable you are, the harder it is to profile you. At the very least, you should be aware of your surroundings.

Oonu gimme sum good laff, but is a serious topic fi real. Nuff a dem likkle stalker people deh 'bout nowadayz.

ok, so Tamara, the reason i didnt ask the females if they have been stalked.
    lawks. Tammy if there is a female born in Jamaica who doesnt think she has been stalked, she's either;
    Breathtakingly Hideous (caw drunk cures ugly)
    incredibly sheltered
    or delusional.
    in this country, some guys will and do rush and obsess over everything even vaguely female, sometimes not even stopping to check how many legs its got. i know its a stereotype and there are many exceptions, but there seem to be enough yutes making the rounds to give even the most avoidable chick an "i'm to die for" attitude.
    feel free to sound off on this if i am wrong.

guys on the other hand... bwoy.. thats why i ask them, because the way i see it, the majority of women dont even approach men, much less to reach stalking.
    this is not to say they're not interested or that they wont be suffering in silence over 1 guy for years... even decades... but stalking takes a certain amount of active physical commitment. hence my question.

so again, how much man keep buckin up that same gyal everywhere im par?
    holla yutes!
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

About this stalking thing, this girl followed me all the way from Montego Bay, to Westmoreland to Kingston. This happened over a period of 4years, (I was switching schools).

I think she finally outgrew me though...
    I hope...
    The Wisest Men Follow Their Own Direction - Euripedes