Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been stalked by someone?

Default Have you ever been stalked by someone?

Have you ever been stalked by someone? If you were being stalked by someone what would you do about this situation?

Default Re: Have you ever been stalked by someone?

well i was trailed once by a white corolla. i was far from any police station to drive to. since i was a client of king Alarm i give them a call from my cell, i also called a police friend of mine and my dad. withn 15min king alarm started trailing with us. and when my police friend arrive i dicided topull over. you should have seen the sceene, there were guns everywere. it appared that the corolla had three men inside and strangely they were all police. there reason for trailing me was that my car looked suspicious.

i would suggest if you are in the situation where you are able to visit the police station, then do so.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    well i was trailed once by a white corolla. i was far from any police station to drive to. since i was a client of king Alarm i give them a call from my cell, i also called a police friend of mine and my dad. withn 15min king alarm started trailing with us. and when my police friend arrive i dicided topull over. you should have seen the sceene, there were guns everywere. it appared that the corolla had three men inside and strangely they were all police. there reason for trailing me was that my car looked suspicious.

i would suggest if you are in the situation where you are able to visit the police station, then do so.
    that was good how you handled that. It could have been someone trying to rob you or maybe carjack you.

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderra
    Have you ever been stalked by someone? If you were being stalked by someone what would you do about this situation?
    I was stalked by a dude in the army for months. No matter how I told him to stop he would still continue. Eventually, he got warned from my NCOs and even thought they laughed at me and him..... I had to get out of the army and away from the man to stop being stalked.

This situation is very touchy to me and somewhat embarrassing. I have never shown any interest in this person. I find that this person has made me their point of interest. Wherever I go they seem to find a way to be in the same place as me. I suspect that she is a lesbian and has found me interesting. I have no interest in her what so ever and I would like her to go away.

have you said so? how does this person know you? whats the deal?
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

My ex-roomate friend, who I found out likes girls too. I think they both are in on this because they know I don't like the whole thing. Im a straight female!

it seems me and them have the same thing in common with the exception of stalking people we both like women ...anyways introduce them to me i'll turn them around from you ..... on the real though just tell them str8 sey u not in to the whole lesbo thing and if them keep stalking you gonna report them to the police and u bad man bredrin
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Unless she gives you the impression that she may have violent tendencies, it may be safer, quicker and more direct to approach her and tell her you don't appreciate being followed. If you feel that it may result in you getting beat down and worse, approach her with a really good guy friend. Preferrably one that lifts weights. From my knowledge not all dykes are aggressive.

But better safe than sorry. Who knows, after stepping to her you may just solve the dilemma, before it escalates out of hand....

so... did you and your roomie part on bad terms? i am trying to imagine why someone you used to live with would choose to do this to you.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.