Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 Offical!

Great going BB, I might hate your OS but since you are not apple I am cheering for you .
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

Do wanttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

This is a great move by RIM especially giving the 9700 compatability with OS 6.
    DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500)
    Tab: Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0

When i upgrade from my bold im jumping from the bold to Torch sorry some a u guys too blackberry Jumpy lol Seriously the phone sickk best ting Rim do since 2010
    Last edited by MiniKilla; Aug 3, 2010 at 03:28 PM.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

Continuous Auto Focus 5MP. I saw in a Demo where they snapped a pic of a moving object, and the pic came out verrry sharp no blurrs. This is what I neeeed so I can finally get rid of my dedicated digital camera. The Torch maddddd.

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    OS6 for three "old" devices, 9700, pearl 3g and 9650..

http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2010/08/...-and-pearl-3g/

All apps that work on OS5 will work on OS6...edit: looking for that link....
    One wud expect that all the apps wud work. This OS is no big deal but some icandy and additional features like multi touch
    Last edited by sk@tta; Aug 3, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

Touch Screen, Track Pad and Bold Style qwerty Keyboard ??? Is this overkill ??? or a Design to fit all ???
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Default BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video First Look!

BlackBerry Torch 9800 Video First Look!

Hands-on look of the BlackBerry Torch 9800 recorded at the AT&T / BlackBerry launch event in NYC on August 3rd, 2010. The BlackBerry Torch 9800 features a vertical sliding form factor and debuts with BlackBerry 6, the newly updated operating system by RIM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Touch Screen, Track Pad and Bold Style qwerty Keyboard ??? Is this overkill ??? or a Design to fit all ???
    This is BlackBerry Addiction taken to a higher level. Just when the BB was losing its flavor, RIM has injected New Life into the BB. This is almost the perfect "reality" phone..it just needs a frontal cam for video calling a larger screen resolution... Apart from that...the Torch is the best all round device out now. This is going to be a big seller for RIM. All the Haters can guh drop a sleep...but this is a well needed overhaul for RIMs aging OS and device form factor. Now all the iPhone has over the BB is High Def video and a frontal cam which it just got along with a faulty antenna. I would hope the next line of BBs will be packing these features as well minus the bad antenna.
    Last edited by Cultus; Aug 3, 2010 at 05:53 PM.

One big feature that RIM needs to implement is the installation of apps to the memory card which will provide us BB users with more memory and less battery pulls.
    DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500)
    Tab: Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0