Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 Offical!

cant get thru my contact not sure looks like they keeping it hush hush. i was told they releasing to corporate customers firstly.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    cant get thru my contact not sure looks like they keeping it hush hush. i was told they releasing to corporate customers firstly.
    Sounds like you will have to visit the office in New Kingston to get any form of information. Trust me Claro needs to improve their customer service
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

jomo Guest

thats putting it lightly! lol

claro customer care is about as friendly as al queda terrorists high on beheading american soldiers...

Claro doesn't have customer service, but im happy enough with their packages to stay.....

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joetechs View Post
    Claro doesn't have customer service

couldnt have said it better!!!!!

Yeah customer service wise, but the have some deals that are pretty hard to ignore

First thing with claro went to take out a plan with a fren the girl at the front desk face was in 10 and wa acting like I was bothering her when I was asking her to....."just call the contact". Them overall customer service needs a revamp at the same time digicel nuh better cause Im in there with another fren telling the rep what answers to tell my fren regarding the phone.
    "YAADKLOZE" clothing line www.myspace.com/yaadkloze

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joetechs View Post
    Yeah customer service wise, but the have some deals that are pretty hard to ignore
    i have yet to see ANY claro deal that can beat my digi postpaid, i pay probably less than 4 dollars a minute (on some big boy plan VIP plan i call it ) plus free nights and weekends

the LITTLE PEOPLE (literally) i know on CLARO or LIME dont even register on my bill...

and PLUS im on cug (closed user group) with almost all my coworkers, so i call them free and vice versa...