Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It has arrived The Milestone

Default It has arrived The Milestone

Got it yesterday been playing around with it for hours its a beauty...We are droid

SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Looks good mi rate it
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

me love it doing some research on the best apps out there at the moment
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

I thought i saw someone from this forum posted the best apps for Android Phones Search TechJa.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

where did u purchase it from and what was the cost
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    I thought i saw someone from this forum posted the best apps for Android Phones Search TechJa.
    Yeah Zero did a preferred/recommend android apps thread I think Willy is looking for the best apps for the Stone.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

i dont think there is a truly best set of apps out there its just based on personal preferences, i mean i downloaded yahoo messenger and then uninstalled it same with fring, so i think you should look at what you need for your phone and get those app and as time goes by you will realise services and apps that you need that you hadnt though of, like me for example i discovred that the phone auto deletes older sms messages once they cross the 200 mark and i went an did a search and found sms backup which backs up all my sms messages to my gmail account with no issues one of the best apps i have on my phone
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Congratulations... which network are you using

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    where did u purchase it from and what was the cost
    Well i got it from ctynyc in new york, for a little under $500

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla
    yea i know about that thread i am just really seeing what most android users have install that i can test it out to see how it fits me.

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Congratulations... which network are you using
    Right now i'm on T-mobile when i get back it will be on claro

Right now i'm on T-mobile when i get back it will be on claro[/QUOTE]

Do you know if claro's data plan is unlimited?