Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vaz needs help from techjamaica members!

Default Vaz needs help from techjamaica members!

Vaz needs your help in getting broadband internet access to everyone in every corner of JA by 2012........Mayan calender fever?...lol

link:

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...nternet-access

My help? Our help? He wants me to run cable wires for him and setup wireless routers?

Article doesn't say anything about him wanting anybodies help (apart from the telecome companies).

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    My help? Our help? He wants me to run cable wires for him and setup wireless routers?

Article doesn't say anything about him wanting anybodies help (apart from the telecome companies).
    Aren't you a blogger A_A? He wants to work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by jamtech View Post
    Aren't you a blogger A_A? He wants to work with you.
    lol to do what boss? Tell the rest of the Jamaica that they need to get with the times?

I read the article more than once and not really understanding what him mean by:
    Everyone needs to be engaged with exploiting and reaping the benefits from the technology available…I will work tirelessly to support the best use of the technologies in Jamaica from software developers to bloggers and other content producers," he said.
    I guess he saying that he wants regular joes to reap the use of the internet and become software developers and bloggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    lol to do what boss? Tell the rest of the Jamaica that they need to get with the times?

I read the article more than once and not really understanding what him mean by: I guess he saying that he wants regular joes to reap the use of the internet and become software developers and bloggers.
    Yeah, and most importantly he left out the key component of getting everyone literate to make use of broadband technology.

Quote Originally Posted by jamtech View Post
    Yeah, and most importantly he left out the key component of getting everyone literate to make use of broadband technology.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Vaz need to go sit down and keep him mouth

Many people still have problems making use of archaic caveman technology such as cell phones and even a simple calculators, not to mention programing a tv remote. A better statement would be to make sure that all Jamaicans have access to internet/technology and have free training programs for the use of these systems. I think.
    Last edited by ShadowWolfe Hellscream; Jul 22, 2010 at 09:02 PM.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Mr. Vaz, 1 goal at a time. Broadband penetration is very important but other critical areas of the country's development takes precedence. The only thing i want to hear is jobs. I'll be looking for a job in 2 1/2 years and when i do, i hope there be an abundance of IT jobs. So i can afford my future lifestyle of high end phones, laptops and cars. Lol.........
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Vaz forgot to mention supplying cheaper rates to make broadband more affordable, especially for the country people like me.
    DEVICE: Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500)
    Tab: Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0