Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doing some research, looking for, well, help

Default Re: Doing some research, looking for, well, help

g2cris, max...

Think it's safe to answer now? Or do we need to know more?

Grouchox.....The best thing to do is come to Jamaica and see for yourself. The fictional storyline would have more authenticity to it. And besides, mi nuh too trus yu question dem fi answer dem. Do you understand?

Talking Re: Doing some research, looking for, well, help

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara
    g2cris, max...

Think it's safe to answer now? Or do we need to know more?
    LOL do what you wish my friend.

Personally I don't mind sharing my country's, heritage, culture with others, its just that some questions can not be answered in the proper context without knowing what context you are being asked. I am sure you would not want our nation misrepresented in Germany's next best seller.

@Grouchox-A visit to our beautiful Island would most definitely be more helpful in your quest.
    Last edited by g2cris; Feb 24, 2005 at 06:14 PM.

Hi there,

the next best seller? Well, I wouldn't mind that at all. Unlikely, though. As for coming to Jamaica. Who wouldn't, given half a chance? Alas, I'm still here. I guess I'm going to keep looking for someone to tell me bout Jamaica, lest I misinterpret anything. Not knowing nothing raises the chance for that. If I continue to draw blanks elsewhere, then I guess that tells me something about Jamaica as well. No hard feelings.
    Best regards, Michael

i cant speak for the others but i would think that some sort of rapport would have been established between yourself and us on this board prior to just dropping in with your very first post making a request for information, but thats just my take on it.

things take time and when one doesnt take at least a bit of time well gee, i really dont know what happens but i doubt you get what you want.

and by the way a message board is not indicative of a country or its people; im going there for 3 months to check it out and as others suggested, you should do the same if you really want to experience the warm, wonderful friendly island of Jamaica.
    Last edited by hebrew sista; Feb 24, 2005 at 11:11 PM.
    what you perceive is what you will achieve