Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is a blackberry better than an iPhone?

Default Why is a blackberry better than an iPhone?

can anyone answer this question?

Please i ask, leave the fanboy-ism/fangirl-ism out of this.

when you answer, think logically and tell me WHY?!!!

compare hardware and software

Better is very Relative in this case
    Phones will prove to better solely on the users needs...

The better one based on Specs/Hardware does not always prove to be the better phone, user experience and service is key

For me a this point in time, the BlackBerry is Better for me,.. Based on the Key Board/Unlimited Internet/Seamless Connectivity and Security Features.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

BBM and I guess user experience , but strip away BBM and the BB is just a generic phone, even the iphone can do enterprise stuff now. So the advantages it has over the iphone is a physical keyboard, BBM and the blackberry plan
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

i have made this post in various forums and these are the most unbiased responses ive seen ever.

????? are you really serious right now ...........there's no comparison. give the users a decent data package and see how well the Blackberries do on the market.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    ????? are you really serious right now ...........there's no comparison. give the users a decent data package and see how well the Blackberries do on the market.
    Similarly take away apps from the iPhone and it's just a Big Slab of Glass ... Which is why i say it boils down to what's best for YOU THE USER
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Similarly take away apps from the iPhone and it's just a Big Slab of Glass ... Which is why i say it boils down to what's best for YOU THE USER
    well while that may be true but can the Blackberry even compare to the IPhone with apps? at the end of the day most people like myself use the BB just to keep in touch with the people we do business with or need to communicate with due to the affordable Internet plans available by our carriers.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Well I don agree that if you take away the app store the iPhone is a slab of glass. I think the iPhone is better because it has better hardware and iOS to me is superior and more table.

I'm terms of data plans, LIME now properly supports the phone, in Jamaica I think it's a little to late to introduce the iPhone and properly support it because Jamaica is already BB Biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Rademe View Post
    Well I don agree that if you take away the app store the iPhone is a slab of glass. I think the iPhone is better because it has better hardware and iOS to me is superior and more table.
    What will the iPhone be without apps ,,.. ?? Glass/Phone/Browser ... That's about it, all the hardware won't help it then and there
    -- But yes it does have better hardware
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Aug 27, 2011 at 12:25 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Cmon dude. It has a lot going on for it without the apps. Same goes for blackberry or any phone on any platform. Take away the 3rd party apps and what? Youre left with the core apps only.

Blackberry does not have great core apps at all. So u can't judge the devices like that.