Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dreaming of buying an android device

jomo Guest

Default dreaming of buying an android device

Well this kinda a get irritating now, had a dream last night I bought an android phone, what can I get on a budget, just to mess around with, just want a few things for now
    a) good camera
    b) good video recording (at least 720p)
    c) good enough looks so if I'm using it just like I see others with htc and so I ask questions, LOL, like one I see in digicel mi ask him if a digicel data plan him have on, lol....
    d) good enough specs for browsing if I decide to try lime 4g and use it as my main browsing, I'd just use the bb social plan for bbm and making calls...

Since I don't have net at my mobay house itd be cool if I could use it to download torrents and songs and regular browsing... Would be also great if I couls hook it up to a monitor or tv. And/or kerboard/mouse etc....

Would only want a used cheap one for now for about 25k or so then if I like it maybe upgrade in the future

I see a few HTC desire and stuff like that, but not sure if those will be outdated and such

The os available not really that important I guess, as I doubt ill get sumn that up to date so cheap

Thanks

So you spend thousands and thousands on bb and want to buy a cheap android?
    Then you complain later.

Good luck
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Jomo, would you like a phone like mine? I see a used mint conditioned one in your price range
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

lol can get bb cheap but android all the way got a lg p925 coming thursday can't wait
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Agree wid u pezz as soon as a new bb comes out jomo always buy it and then he want to spend cheep money on high end mobile phones lol
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries