Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stupid anti virus software!!!

seems like a virus nvr heard of that happening and 2 antivirus on one comp will clash with each other

when u did the install of that machine did u install the drivers afterwards and then install the anti-virus? If so get a new set of drivers for that board and then try again. or if the OS installed the lan card install the AV update it and then install the drivers. i have had a case where a machine was seriously infect right after install and i was puzzled. eventually i realized that the drivers were infected and that virus infected every files on the system even system files
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    never heard that before i know that u can only install one antivirus at a time i had Avg on my laptop and i tryed installing avast and it wont install its say that i have to uninstall avg first
    You can actually install both at one however you have to set AVG in "offline" mode meaning it it isn't scanning in real-time.. having 2 anti-virus programs is pretty dumb doe
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Frankly I think you just need one good antivirus that's not too popular, as the hackers tend to target the popular ones and bypass them (my opinion). All you need is Avira Antivir as I believe it's the best one out there now.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I always tell ppl not to blame software. Once you have an antivirus the rest is up to you.

Spending lots of time on sites with naked ppl will get you infected with something.

Opening everything you see on someone's flash drive

Going weeks without updating your antivirus

Running a lot of cracks and cracked programs

Quote Originally Posted by 8bit View Post
    why does avast and avg insist on deleting all my system files. i install them both and each of them deleted all my system 32 dll just by right clicking on the my computer icon, what the hell is going on.
    Recover Windows with the original Windows disk. Then just remove the antivirii (thats plural!!) and install AVast and Antivir Free!!

both allow downloading of Update files aside from downloading if you have megabyte constraints in your downloading.

It probably thinks you .dll fit the profile of viruses or spam ware......just do as above and you are good.

Problem solved!!!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Eynestyne View Post
    I always tell ppl not to blame software. Once you have an antivirus the rest is up to you.

Spending lots of time on sites with naked ppl will get you infected with something.

Opening everything you see on someone's flash drive

Going weeks without updating your antivirus

Running a lot of cracks and cracked programs

lol lol lol lol "naked people" => Dude!!! lol
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment