Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Have problems with your Digicel phone? Solve it here!!!

Exclamation Re: Have problems with your Digicel phone? Solve it here!!!

i have a t610 and i want to know how to use it to connect to the net on my comp. plzz help step by step instructions.

Default Re: Have problems with your Digicel phone? Solve it here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby
    my 3530 keeps on turning off even when the battery full why?????????
    This can mean that the battery is faulty, u can try another Nokia 3530 battery to check if it works, if not then the phone is definately faulty which i would not be able to fix. If the phone is still within the one year of purchase you can bring it to the dealer store you purchase it from, with your welcome letter and reciept to have it fix. If you have the phone for more than a year take it to Comtech Ltd @ 20a Kings House rd. Kingston 10, Tel:926-4120 or Stanley Motta Ltd @ 2-4 Geffrard place (Heroes Circle) Kingston, Tel: 948-7810 to have it fixed, but you will have to pay for this.

NB: Remember to vote!!

$pretty boy$ i thought you said you could repair phones free....what with the new advert??... you need to re-advertise establishing what you can and cant do.........
    Life is unfair
    But you dont have to be!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nove1398
    i have a t610 and i want to know how to use it to connect to the net on my comp. plzz help step by step instructions.
    Step 1. Go to the menu and then "Internet Services" Step 2. If you're using a data cable to connect the phone to the pc, then you would have to get the software that comes with the cable then follow those instructions. If you're using infared then the pc must have that capabilities as well for it to work, just align the phone with the pc infared port then connect to the internet with the phone and automaically the pc connects as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tallyouth
    $pretty boy$ i thought you said you could repair phones free....what with the new advert??... you need to re-advertise establishing what you can and cant do.........
    This is to advise you that i'm not a technician, i can't fix phones if it's faulty. + How would fix the phones over the net???? Are u sure u guys are techies??? I can't believe this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by $Pretty Boy$
    Yes i fix them for free
    REMEMBER THIS POST??
    Life is unfair
    But you dont have to be!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tallyouth
    REMEMBER THIS POST??
    Let me just state that i can give information on all queries for Digicel phones, however if there is a fault with the phone i would not be able to fix it, since i'm not a technician. Thank you.

Arrow Re: Have problems with your Digicel phone? Solve it here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by $Pretty Boy$
    This can mean that the battery is faulty, u can try another Nokia 3530 battery to check if it works, if not then the phone is definately faulty which i would not be able to fix. If the phone is still within the one year of purchase you can bring it to the dealer store you purchase it from, with your welcome letter and reciept to have it fix. If you have the phone for more than a year take it to Comtech Ltd @ 20a Kings House rd. Kingston 10, Tel:926-4120 or Stanley Motta Ltd @ 2-4 Geffrard place (Heroes Circle) Kingston, Tel: 948-7810 to have it fixed, but you will have to pay for this.

1 the phone is more than year old
    2 the phone was fixed by digicel in october of last year and it was "fixed " untill january when the warranty ended
    and 3 i live in Montego Bay
    Last edited by Kirby; Feb 24, 2005 at 11:37 PM.
    And nothin's ever promised tomorrow, today
    And nothin lasts forever, but be honest, babe
    It hurts, but it may be the only way.
    Console Pesant on me PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby
    1 the phone is more than year old
    2 the phone was fixed by digicel in october of last year and it was "fixed " untill january when the warranty ended
    and 3 i live in Montego Bay
    Since you phone is out of warranty, you can find out from any dealer store, the nearest repair centre in Mobay although it's not a Authorized Digicel repair centre, but u will have to pay for this. If it's too much money i suggest u just buy a new phone.

Plesae test the service then vote, don't vote if you have not test the service