Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Constantine

Wink Re: Constatine

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    yeah watched it last night! wasn't a bad movie i thing i enjoyed the part where my girl-friend nex door keept jumping on me when she got scared.
    Big Man, best person that to watch it with yah man, I know my hunny got some action when them demons start lock off the street light and what not...ooops! Aiight me nah talk out the movie. But Gentlemen if you are going and you HAVE a girl, take her with you...I promise No Regrets!!

Quote Originally Posted by blindz
    I agree with Tamara now, it was worth me buying the plane ticket to go watch it over the weekend, lovely movie.
    Yuh see it Sir!! All we have are these little previliges in life, you know? You can't spend it when you've passed on, so why not spend it on something worthwhile. It madd nuh true??

Default Re: Constantine

you guys are hillarious looks like me have to pull out my private jet cause mi see why mi fi wait pan carib fi get dat any ladies wanna fly come fly with AIR MAXIMUS
    "I pledge allegiance to a country without borders and without politicians" - Maximus
    al·le·giance: Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause.

lol @ Maximus yuh crazy...lol

at long last it is finally at carib now
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    you guys are hillarious looks like me have to pull out my private jet cause mi see why mi fi wait pan carib fi get dat any ladies wanna fly come fly with AIR MAXIMUS
    i thought it was suppose to buss from yesterday @ carib.. anyways if u still plan on flying out in u private jet gimme a link nuh.. i am a certified pilot

why is the cost $480?
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

$280 with UWI ID.....eh eh.eh.......but Constantine been out for days now.....wher ehave you guys been? Good movie though....i like that it didn't end the way it supposed to end. a bit blasphemous.....but i guess u have to look past that!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Virus_NCU
    why is the cost $480?
    Constantine alone is $480 or dem raise it again from $400

i watched hide and seek earlier this week at it was $400
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

well i checked it out today and.....um...i...liked it....thats all....i expected to be blown away but it was just....um...."normal"....lol

Big up Gabriel and Midnight still i really liked em characters

PS....am i the only one that thinks Sir Reeves just did not quite fit the John Constantine role properly?......Johnny Depp anyone?
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Hmm, the comic that the movie is from "hellblazer" constatine is very bitter, very callous, and uses people to his own ends. I do not think keanu who talks and acts like captain kirk from star trek eg..."once you..(dramtic pause), do this..(dramatic pause), there is no turning back..(dramtic pause)", with head cocked to side in the bewildered look, which is his only look (dracula,speed, matrix, unno go back and check) can do the character justice, him look too regular for man who did deh a hell a suffer under torment and see what him see everyday, knowing that them want him bad cause him deporting them.

********Spoiler**********

Mi love Lucifer inna it though, real evil and wicked, u see how fast him leggo the girl fi get constantine, and how him would rather mek him live pon earth longer just fi get a chance fi get him back, than mek him get weh.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

can somebody explain to me what Gabrielles issue was? pardon my ignorance....
    ***Note to the public***
    Since ppl are a tad bit confused as to whether i happen to be male/female... i hope this will clear the air i am a FEMALE .. so stop wid da my ute/nigga/dog/man/boy beast ting!!
    ive spoken