Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Face Behind the Name

Default Re:The Face Behind the Name

Maybe I being misunderstood.... put it this way:

Clearly state the process (stating examples where necessary )how a new member would make a request to view the album page and how the verification process would be done.

Here's a thought: only those who've made more than a certain number of posts (indicating active participation) will be allowed to see the album.

We could set that limit at the number required to achieve status as "Full Techie" - which is about 50 posts. Maybe we could set it to be less. We can decide that later. The idea is to keep active members even more so, and provide an incentive to those just joining the ranks to participate even more.

And please fellas, there are mostly guys here. We really couldn't care less how ugly you think you are. In addition, Girls tend not to be attracted to men with low self esteem, no matter how they look. Even shallow women love men with vibes, even if they're butt ugly. That's why Beanie Man and Bounty Killa can have so many women around them....wait, did I just say that?

Furthermore, it's just like Christina Aguilera said, we're all beautiful, in every single way......

....well, at least in theory... ;D

I tell ya...great minds think alike. I mentioned this along time ago to friend but I just never said a thing in the forum about the 50 posts thingy, although somewhere between 15 - 30 posts would be more reasonable (but thats just my opinion). Anyway its good to have some kind of verification.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocrates
    And please fellas, there are mostly guys here. We really couldn't care less how ugly you think you are. In addition, Girls tend not to be attracted to men with low self esteem, no matter how they look. Even shallow women love men with vibes, even if they're butt ugly. That's why Beanie Man and Bounty Killa can have so many women around them....wait, did I just say that?
    Well, I must agree that a person's personality will count more to a girl with sense....but comon, when yuh as ugly as Shabba...only money can save face (pun intended)

LOL
    Yow Xeno dude you too funny.........

Here's a thought: only those who've made more than a certain number of posts (indicating active participation) will be allowed to see the album.

We could set that limit at the number required to achieve status as "Full Techie" - which is about 50 posts. Maybe we could set it to be less. We can decide that later. The idea is to keep active members even more so, and provide an incentive to those just joining the ranks to participate even more.

Furthermore, it's just like Christina Aguilera said, we're all beautiful, in every single way......

Listen to the great one he has some good ideas

cho....uno a jesta man....see me yah.... ;D

i intended to model one of these guys and noticed that all the pictures i found of them, they were always looking at the camera. as if they knew they were being photographed.

This post has taken a really weird turn. Please only people with pictures of themselves should post pirctures! mugshots are fine, I'll post mine as soon as my site gets back up.

Lawd Deakie...you neva hafi gi wi di closeup yu kno, a likkle laid back pic like you eating a leaf or hanging out in some tree or something would have been better ;D

Will excluding some members based on the number of posts make them feel alienated? What if this regime was in place when some of you guys just registered; would you have felt the same way when you didn't have enough "post credits" as you do now with plenty to spare?

I'm not squashing the plan, just trying to think objectively and soliciting your thoughts on this .

Oh btw Deakie: I think you need to cut back on leafy green vegetables in your diet ;D