Thread: Can watch HULU from Jamaica now

Is anybody still watching hulu and if so how are u doin it
    One plus one-CM11H44s

Quote Originally Posted by Ramon_kmtjerk View Post
    Is anybody still watching hulu and if so how are u doin it
    I still use proxPN

------------------------------------------

Default Always been working for me

Just dl an ip switcher. Makes hulu think your in the USA. So if it stops working, do that.

Availability: Full episodes of The Soup are not available for online streaming at this time. We'll continue to request them on our users' behalf.
    We currently don't have the rights to make this show available on TV or mobile devices — request to be notified if it becomes available in Hulu Plus.

I guess I wont be giving up my cable yet ....

+++++++++

So I am going through the channels and I really don't see anything special about this site. Every single show I want to watch, they don't have rights and blah blah blah. I am disappointed.
    Last edited by crisis; Mar 8, 2011 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    Availability: Full episodes of The Soup are not available for online streaming at this time. We'll continue to request them on our users' behalf.
    We currently don't have the rights to make this show available on TV or mobile devices — request to be notified if it becomes available in Hulu Plus.

I guess I wont be giving up my cable yet ....

+++++++++

So I am going through the channels and I really don't see anything special about this site. Every single show I want to watch, they don't have rights and blah blah blah. I am disappointed.
    LOL Hulu is owned by cable providers and broadcasters, Do you think they want you to give up your cable subscriptions?

LOL
    THANK GOD

Does Pro XPN always give you a US IP address if you connect through their US servers?
    So I Heard You Liek Mudkipz?

Quote Originally Posted by Juelz View Post
    Does Pro XPN always give you a US IP address if you connect through their US servers?
    Yes? What other ip address would you want them to give you if you connect through their US servers?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Yes? What other ip address would you want them to give you if you connect through their US servers?
    No other. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.
    So I Heard You Liek Mudkipz?

Which one of those ip switchers works better and works with firefox because i still am not able to wtach anything from the site

I have never had any luck with proxpn...I however have been using hotspotshield for a number of years now. It puts ads in your browser when its enabled, which sucks if ur using it to browse (it's still great for browsing anonymously and I think the ads can be disabled with adblocker software), but I use it mainly for hulu...I connect hotspotshield then close the browser ant use the hulu app from the couch with my mediacenter remote
    Google Nexus 6P™