Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Can watch HULU from Jamaica now

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    LOL, mine ditched long time (FLOW) I only need Internet and no one in the house want to foot the cable bill by themselves because no help is gonna come from me.

Already in the advanced stages of planning my HTPC build. Just need to start ordering the parts. Gonna wait for some better prices this January still.
    I was going to build like I mentioned earlier, but i think the Dell Inspiron Zino should do. Check it out.

@papa d, for the iPhone, check out Veetle.com.

Quote Originally Posted by madald2 View Post
    I was going to build like I mentioned earlier, but i think the Dell Inspiron Zino should do. Check it out.

@papa d, for the iPhone, check out Veetle.com.
    No, that wont work, Need a full fumction HTPC, that has no tv tuner and that just wont do.

Planning on getting a digital CableCard tuner and have it set up to interact with flows digital cable system. so that my HTPC can also serve as my main DVR. A USB card will do but i prefer an internal card.

After checking dell.com and configuring a suitable setup the cost went over 900USD. I am convinced I could do better, plus I have seen other factory built HTPC boxes from other suppliers that are better priced and far more suitable for the intended purpose, this is more meant for competing with the Apple mini.

Completely useless for a techie like me.
    Last edited by g2cris; Nov 28, 2010 at 05:24 PM.
    THANK GOD

I don't think Flow supports CableCard. To be honest the cable providers in the States barely support the standard either if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    I don't think Flow supports CableCard. To be honest the cable providers in the States barely support the standard either if at all.
    I'll check it out, but i pray it aint so.
    THANK GOD

getting hulu right now on digicel wimax

Quote Originally Posted by lkong View Post
    getting hulu right now on digicel wimax
    yea since digicel seems to be routing traffic thru the states fro some reason lol, but the speed must be God-awful, I would need three wimax modems for that to work so while I'm watching one something is always buffering
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

I dont know about that, streaming pretty good right now

Well if i can watch hulu on claro 3g in 480p then i dont c y he cant do it with his digi wimax without problems

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    Well if i can watch hulu on claro 3g in 480p then i dont c y he cant do it with his digi wimax without problems
    You comparing Claro's 3g service to Digi's wimax? Why you dissing claro so?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

LoL no im not dissing claro but im juss saying dat the speeds are quite similar so if i can stream den so can he