Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with android devices and Lime 3g

Quote Originally Posted by dehyah View Post
    In early morning I am able to get between 9 kBps to 18 kBps and very rarely 23 kBps on my N 85.
    This issue seem be affecting a small amount. Not enough of you guys are complaining. I'm in NY right now getting 4mbps down and 200kbps down on EDGE. I use to get 300kbps on 3g until I call and complain lol. Anyway is either y'all work with it or DO something about it. Mi naw pay $2000 a month fi dem speed Deh u mad.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Are you on HSPDA 7.2 like AT and T?
    When LIME just introduced 3G, I was getting 1320 kbps or 165 kBps now all that has changed.I rarely get 3G or 3.5 G speed so I always settle with EDGE which is more consistent..

Are you on HSPDA 7.2 like AT and T?
    When LIME just introduced 3G, I was getting 1320 kbps or 165 kBps now all that has changed.I rarely get 3G or 3.5 G speed so I always settle with EDGE which is more consistent..
    Yes its actually HSDPA+ I'm getting, my phone is 7.2 compatible. AT&T/SPRINT/VERIZON 3G/4G speeds don't even come close or consistent with the 3G speeds I'm getting on T-Mobile. That might change with DIGICEL wimax tho..

Here's a video showing how the tests are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIw82...eature=related

and a more recent one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtBrE...eature=related the upload is faster than my home internet lol

I suggest you call lime and complain. My friend has the iPhone on LIME 3G and he getting around 2000kbps, consistently in Kingston.
    Last edited by ram130; Jul 8, 2010 at 08:46 PM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5

Exactly re ur friend's iphone. On the iphne those speeds are consistent on LIME, other devices have issues with attaining those speeds, and it has to be somethin on lime's end that is causing issues since the same devices have no issue on other networks.

Calling almost seems pointless, cause regular customer care have NO clue
    Google Nexus 6P™

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    Exactly re ur friend's iphone. On the iphne those speeds are consistent on LIME, other devices have issues with attaining those speeds, and it has to be somethin on lime's end that is causing issues since the same devices have no issue on other networks.

Calling almost seems pointless, cause regular customer care have NO clue
    im curious y lime is making the iPhone's data priority and them nuh sell it lol
    Current System:

They aren't making it priority, its just coincidence. Lime just setup their network willy nilly, not much is done on purpose, it just happen too stay how it stay.
    Google Nexus 6P™

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    Yes its actually HSDPA+ I'm getting, my phone is 7.2 compatible. AT&T/SPRINT/VERIZON 3G/4G speeds don't even come close or consistent with the 3G speeds I'm getting on T-Mobile. That might change with DIGICEL wimax tho..

Here's a video showing how the tests are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIw82...eature=related

and a more recent one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtBrE...eature=related the upload is faster than my home internet lol

I suggest you call lime and complain. My friend has the iPhone on LIME 3G and he getting around 2000kbps, consistently in Kingston.
    I called LIME'S customer representative and she said they are doing some upgrading work on their network.

I called LIME'S customer representative and she said they are doing some upgrading work on their network.
    yea rite upgrade from february :/
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline