Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: playstation plus

Quote Originally Posted by TechGT View Post
    U also get 1gb of cloud storage to save game saves , u can even copy the ones that have copy protection on it to cloud...
    dont know where to begin to tell you just how useful this has been to me. No more need to stick in usb drive every time i goin to a friends house. Plus the automatic backup and patching makes it even easier
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

how much is the yearly sub fee?
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

$50
    At first they were giving 1yr+3 months so thats part of the reason my sub that started jan 2011 lasted til nov 2012. Now is just the 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    dont know where to begin to tell you just how useful this has been to me. No more need to stick in usb drive every time i goin to a friends house. Plus the automatic backup and patching makes it even easier
    Sounds like a minor conveniences though. Better keep the USB handy in case your friend doesn't have internet when u go over.

Not liking the possibilities for the next consoles from these guys. Not paying a cent to play online so they better not see this plus business as a success and try to make it mandatory for online gaming and voice chat. I don't want to feel pressured to use the PS4 and online just to make the $50 or w/e worth it.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Doubt sony goin implement no pay to play thing, matter of fact i think MS may drop it. It's just ridiculous to pay to play online, I hope more people realize and drop their Live subscriptions.

And who dont have internet these days? 2013 dis! It's like having a laptop come with a touchpad but you go and buy a mouse, that convenient.

As far as the Xbox persons are concerned, its worth it......
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

It's probably due to Stockholm Syndrome.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    Doubt sony goin implement no pay to play thing, matter of fact i think MS may drop it. It's just ridiculous to pay to play online, I hope more people realize and drop their Live subscriptions.

And who dont have internet these days? 2013 dis! It's like having a laptop come with a touchpad but you go and buy a mouse, that convenient.
    They aren't getting smarter. We'll see if they block 2nd hand games like people are saying but I wouldn't put it past them to try spin pay to play online as a good necessary thing
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

They not blocking 2nd hand games. That is also ridiculous and will also kill console sales from the get-go. Barring something so amazing and interesting that people say they have to get it regardless.

By the way.. PS+ is now on a 'sale' where you buy 1 year get 3 months free, like I bought last time when it was just starting out. This is the sale I said I was waiting on.