Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: playstation plus

Betas coming to PS+ subscribers: Killzone 3 (first 5000 in each region to download a theme) and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Looks like a time for me to get a 3 month subscription.. I need to get something to stop me from playing Modern Warfare 2 apart from FIFA 11 until GT5 and Hot Pursuit.

I find PS+ has a load of other perks to make it worth it too, game discounts are one thing you can say you already paid the difference for but I've seen a lot of free games in the time to so is not like something where you only paying to play online multiplayer
    Last edited by chig; Oct 8, 2010 at 07:47 AM.

Seriously? You are playing mw2 THAT much? dawg... lose... off...

Fire for sony, so no plus here. Tho I could get it with a ps3 I won't be going online again.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    Betas coming to PS+ subscribers: Killzone 3 (first 5000 in each region to download a theme) and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Looks like a time for me to get a 3 month subscription.. I need to get something to stop me from playing Modern Warfare 2 apart from FIFA 11 until GT5 and Hot Pursuit.

I find PS+ has a load of other perks to make it worth it too, game discounts are one thing you can say you already paid the difference for but I've seen a lot of free games in the time to so is not like something where you only paying to play online multiplayer
    Think is me one was waiting on GT5 with bated breath. My MW2 days are numbered once GT5 is out.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Seriously? You are playing mw2 THAT much? dawg... lose... off...

Fire for sony, so no plus here. Tho I could get it with a ps3 I won't be going online again.
    what else am I to play online? I sold my FIFA 10 and I didnt have the money to get BC2 or any other games so I jus play it while I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    Think is me one was waiting on GT5 with bated breath. My MW2 days are numbered once GT5 is out.
    my MW2 days is numbered as it is. I even found myself putting back in Killzone 2 other day just to get back used to that for KZ3. And now I can have a chance at the beta soon, it may prove to be a good stretch to lead in to the warm up for me.
    I've signed up for pretty much every beta I can think of to give myself something different apart from replaying my games.

@semitop why you say you can't share the dead space 2 beta? I hear even xbox people getting invis and their is no beta for XBL
    Last edited by chig; Oct 8, 2010 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hirky View Post
    Got mine for $89 on amazon.

could you post a link please

Quote Originally Posted by Crimfatale View Post
    could you post a link please
    check newegg.com for cheap laptop hard drives, but try keep this thread about PS+ please

Well I finally dug in and paid for a 3 month subscription to see what I'll get. I can already tell you it was worth it and I will be extending to the 1yr plus 3 bonus months plan once this is over, probly sorry I didn't sign up sooner. Already got more than my money's worth in free games that don't suck and some PS1 games I can put to use on this PSP I have here collecting dust.

Only thing is the free games expire once your subscription expires, but I'm not worried about that cause 3 months is more than enough time to get all you can out of these games, unless is one I get for free right before the subscription ends.
    Last edited by chig; Jan 7, 2011 at 06:34 AM.

So I went and got myself a 1 year subscription........ the free games that I get are interesting enough so I think it was a great choice
    PC: Windows//Laptop: Linux//Tablet: Blackberry//Smartphone: Android//MP3: Apple

hmm.. last time I post I said I got a 3 month subscription.. I've actually been a subscriber til Nov. 20th last year when my 1 year plus whatever other addons (free months, free trial codes that stack) expired. I renewed with another 3 month in the middle of december to get the deal on Music Unlimited (12/year), will add on another year when this one nears it's end or, really I just waiting to see if a discount deal for the 1 year sub comes up.
    But yes, I swear by PS+ this is one of the best values in gaming. I have over 40 games free from Plus on my HDD now, and those are just the ones I was interested in, not counting PS1 classics. Also got nice discounts I keep forever like $14 for infamous 2 with all addons, $7 for Dead Rising 2, $10 for both God of War PSP games HD for PS3, and 50c for all the pixeljunk games.
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by crisis View Post
    So I went and got myself a 1 year subscription........ the free games that I get are interesting enough so I think it was a great choice
    U also get 1gb of cloud storage to save game saves , u can even copy the ones that have copy protection on it to cloud...