Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Company offering internet (DEKAL WIRELESS)

I first noticed them about 6 months ago in Port Antonio.

Wardriving St Thomas on Friday revealed concentrations of hotspots in Albion, Yallahs, and Morant Bay. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardriving

Neat, a friend of mine had the Idea but i shot it down. Hope these guys can get it right. Problem is that Morant bay and Yallahs are very well covered. They need to reach areas such as Seaforth where it is next to impossible to access broadband Internet.
    THANK GOD

i'm trying to setup something like this in west i was a little confuse how to get power to setup the ap and which wre the best one to use
    http://images5.cafepress.com/product...x225_Front.jpg

FREE HOSTING: Need To host your website i can help you out i'm giving away 10 free account in cpanel on my server just PM ME

Dekal Wireless started out in Portland last year and they will be as far as Westmoreland in the near future.

They even offer a 24hr unlimited service by use of a prepaid card.

Im in portland and been waiting forever to get it in Fairy Hill but they have been moving slowly. Granted it's a new company and understand dem move slow. Feel like dem lef mi out tho because they went all the way to Sav and didn't jump over to Fairy Hill in the town they started in. I use it when in di town and just buy a daily gold card. When i go to speedtest.net i get a ping rate anywhere between 5 and 25 and speed around 3900-4200k down and 490up.

When dem start they were giving away free net and it was problem all the time. burk dung, inconsistent, and cant even reach anybody pon di phone. In the last few month it look like dem doing NUFF work and things getting more stable. I see dem offering a 10mb package for 10,000 :0 would like try it but tink mi wi gwan juggle wid the gold card till dem reach Fairy Hill because 10k likke tite. Once dem reach I will try out the platinum package.

Crossing my fingers for them to reach my area soon because not even 3g available where I am.

That's a good price....Sounds interesting.
    "To err is human - and to blame it on a computer is even more so."
    Alcatel One Touch PIXI 3 (4.5)
    LG Fortune 2

Post Dekal

does anyone have an actual rate sheet for reference and considering they are launching from portland well ......how long before they get to the corporate area.
    who is behind them, whats the financial status like. these are questions needed to be answered before we go on a ship that may just be a leaky boat.

Nice. Been hearing about this a while now from a friend. I can jump ship really soon. Should get good quality since I'm between Morant Bay and Yallahs. Getting tired of a certain company, esp since they raised their rates recently.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    does anyone have an actual rate sheet for reference and considering they are launching from portland well ......how long before they get to the corporate area.
    who is behind them, whats the financial status like. these are questions needed to be answered before we go on a ship that may just be a leaky boat.
    they put it up recently on the web at dekalwireless.com agree about the leaky boat ting but considering they don't have any contracts it's worth a try.

By the way, when 4g coming? wonder if dat gonna reach me first.

somebody should inform dem wat 4mb is

and yeah..they piggy back off flow..no surprises there
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.