Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: what does your screen name mean?

what crow suppose the man famous and doesn't want to expose his name?
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

If anybody here knows who my avatar is then they know his personality and im exactly the same way.

For those who dont know his name is "Shikamaru Nara"...go google it

how many moves do you think ahead? i'm only @ 2-3 but i always thought i a had Shikamaru-ish thought patterns, mixed with a little L from death-note

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Let's see ... hmmm ... because that's the name my parents gave me ;D
    Thats funny that should be in the joke of the day section lol
    s.s.

well for me a lot of persons call me sammy and a lot also call me baby so hence sammyb/ sammybaby
    s.s.

mine is jus based on how my 1st name is pronounced

Name History: i Knife ppl ALOT in CALL of Duty all versions
    im good but i can be better hence the Noob part of the name
    ¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø, {{NEED FLOW C&W IS THE WORST}}¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ ¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„

just to add my bit.

my original nick name from i man was a yute as evolved over the years.

from BigHead, HeadBarns, World-A-Head(think this was around Shadda ruling time), then it changed to Worldhead (the world part came about cause they say i use to gwan like mi know everything, so they would say i must have the knowledge of the world in my head) of course you dont have to be a genius to figure out they all have to do with, hhhhhm.... having a big cranium.

When CW finally decided to buss mi on DSL i really got into online gaming I created my tag from my online IGN. i wanted a name to say something about my gaming style and at the same time i was into TKD i was mostly into strategy games and my style of gaming and fighting was very measured and calculative.
    So i figured Tactician would be a perfect fit but then i wanted a little difference in the spelling so i could always be identified then i decided to use Taktician. Decided to use Taktician on this forum because its the game name i was using at the time and most of my posting was surrounded around games

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I use Arch_Angel depicting the Arch Angels mentioned in the Bible. They were mighty angels, warrior like. And that's who I am in Christ. A Warrior.
    Yea i like the name you used very intresting. mabe ill just copy it but then again u spoil the name, Cant afford to have so much enemy
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

i've had this name since 2002..i was a kartel fan back in the days so thats how the "vybz" part came in.. pure vybz came together when i use to go to this party called "beer vibes" so basically the name just seem like a good choice in dem time deh. Now, i must say it sound corny but hey i'm stuck wid it
    It's not what we profess, but what we practice that gives us Integrity.