Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: what does your screen name mean?

Default Re:what does your screen name mean?

(In native american indian voice) Me Nastrodamus you PigeonFlight.

Thought you were gonna tell us how the names Pigeon and Flight came about. What camp???

Nastrodamus from Nostradamus who had an addiction for knowledge and had some foresight into particular times in the future. Little information can be used to create great knowledge, but believer that true wisdom is the application thereof.

(oh one of my middle name start with Nas.... hence people pronouncing like that)

Pronouncation: Tech 'tek'
    A manner of accomplishing a task especially using technical processes, methods, or knowledge <new technologies for information

Pronunciation: Guru 'gur-(")ü also g&-'rü
    a teacher and especially intellectual guide in matters of fundamental concern b : one who is an acknowledged leader or chief proponent c : a person with knowledge or expertise : EXPERT

Ok OK.............I wanted a online handle that depicted my love of technology/computers.............

Hence Tech_Guru

yogi_hm

Well yogi is my nickname from the first week of high school, I saw alot of people getting some messed up names so I just went with it. HM are my initials, when I went to get a yahoo account yogi as expected was taken so I combined both to create the now famous yogi_hm .

;D

Quote Originally Posted by D0c
    ... to be honest ... it's a nickname that has stuck with me from highschool..and the origin of which is very obscure at this point.
    But i use it because i'm lazy to think of another one
    Karega ?...

Well to be honest the name Cultus just depicts my love for cars and since I drive a Suzuki Swift Cultus GTi then what the heck.....hopefully in the next two years or so It will be Mr. STi ;D ;D

Well Derick Means strong oiled machine frame work

and Daddy back shot : One day i was at shool and i had a girl on a backas and a youth came in an caught me doin it and from that everybody call me so.

"school" - "backas" ........ "school" - "backas" ..... "school" - "backas"

no matter how many times I say it it jus seems..... :-[ :-\

well peeps here we go,
    i went through a series of nick names..at age 7 or 6 i bigan to sing a lot of reggae..i was called DJ MAN.. well in primary i was transformed into BUSHY HEAD..by NAS..yeas same NASTRO..because i did not want to trim my hair..i lost that at Mannings high..when in first form NAZ and i began to make trouble beating the PLY on the first form block.."SCLASHING" a soh it spell ??? well after a long rein as the ruffest roun school...i got the name DEE.. cause my christian name is DAMION...then eventually DEMUS.. and JUNIOR DEMUS.
    This was the name i they settled with at concerts and bla bla bla...then i was called XTRA.. because i was too hyper the girls said... 8)
    now i am called Teacha Dee (dipicting TEACHER DEMUS)..cause i went and did a stupid thing ...becoming a teacher..i should be teaching cxc IT...mathematics and SCIENCE...but i am spending more time at the studio..making an album.....yup ah true..mi gat song ready fi the road..no good manager yet though..

ohhh (as not to stray)..the following variations DEA_MOS, demos, demus, or DEE_MUSS are all accepted....I WONT GRADE YOU ON THAT ;D

well willy(not willie i hate that spelling) is a nickname i have had since birth..i like it so i use on most if not all the forums i'm a member of .

Those were the days huh Demus....bwoy I tell you.