Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best place to buy a Xbox 360

No such official news has been released, however sony has been planning to offer a premium online service for a charge
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    No such official news has been released, however sony has been planning to offer a premium online service for a charge
    I guess... e3 missed u. Its official, just not gonna affect free online play. Coming out this month or next
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I guess... e3 missed u. Its official, just not gonna affect free online play. Coming out this month or next
    It did miss me actually

Thx for info... got link?
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7

Lol well that won't matter to me then if it doesn't affect online play. So wats the average price range for a ps3? Considering it now cause darn xbox live is a waste of money. Rather jus add the extra n buy the ps3

1) Xbox Live > PSN - I honestly dont think this is debatable however PSN is free
    2) PS3 Exclusive games runs circles around X360 exclusive games
    3) PS3 upcoming games will probably change the gaming industry - Killzone 3 in 3D could do some serious damage
    4) PS3 is probably the best blu-ray player

Honestly if I were to buy a console right now and I planned to purchase the few games I wanted, it would be PS3 all the way.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

It did miss me actually

Thx for info... got link?

Wonder if I wud bother with this. MUCH better deal than xbl for sure. Free content besides demos and beta crap

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    1) Xbox Live > PSN - I honestly dont think this is debatable however PSN is free
    2) PS3 Exclusive games runs circles around X360 exclusive games
    3) PS3 upcoming games will probably change the gaming industry - Killzone 3 in 3D could do some serious damage
    4) PS3 is probably the best blu-ray player

Honestly if I were to buy a console right now and I planned to purchase the few games I wanted, it would be PS3 all the way.
    Even if that was true.. not anymore
    Last edited by semitop; Jun 28, 2010 at 07:39 PM.
    All rights reserved.

*sigh* cant bother with xbox fanboys and their "knowledge" of the ps3. Listen to me, if all you going to do is talk about the early problems of the ps3 then dont talk.

How is the xbox community better because they play older games? The only thing that means is that the xbox has no new games to play lol. I guess you can keep playing Halo if it makes you feel better.

Next thing is you no longer need to install games on the ps3. Most games dont even have the option to install anymore.

Finally all electronic devices have problems, dont try to put it like they dont. However it makes more sense to have a device with a <5% failure rate (ps3) than a device with a >30% failure rate (xbox), these figures are up to early 2010, just google it if you dont believe me.

Anyway what you 360 fanboys need to do is check out the 11 part technobuffalo ps3 vs 360 reviews, easily the most fair and balanced reviews available.

Thanks for the Link. I am actually learning something new about the consoles.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Wonder if I wud bother with this. MUCH better deal than xbl for sure. Free content besides demos and beta crap

o zn...jus learn sumting new about the playstation...bless up pan the post

There is one glaring issue with this....

"...For the duration of your subscription"

So if i get something and then dont bother resubscribing I will no longer have access to that?... not cool

There is one glaring issue with this....

"...For the duration of your subscription"

So if i get something and then dont bother resubscribing I will no longer have access to that?... not cool
    Makes sense to me. I mean, what do u get with live anyway?

What PlayStation Plus Includes
    • Free, rotating monthly PSN games, minis and PS One Classics (at launch, those titles will be "WipEout HD, PSP minis and PS One Classics such as Fieldrunners, Age of Zombies and Rally Cross" — you keep them "as long as you are subscribed")
    • Discounts (20% to 50% off certain PSN games/content)
    • Free Qore
    • Early Beta/Demo Access
    • Full Game Trials (essentially one hour, full-game demos that can be purchased after testing)
    • Automatic Downloads (your PS3 will wake in the night, downloading system and game patches, as well as content like videos)
    If you are getting free content it makes sense, not like live where u just paying to use the damn thing. Free games monthly, discounts on games, free qore. It's 50$ for 1 year and if u subscribe early u get LBP for free (a full ps3 game). If they wanted money just to play online, i'd have a prob. They also should make cross game chat free when it comes cause that's just functionality

I might be wrong about live but that's my impression. Pay to play and anything else u want u buy.
    All rights reserved.