Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best place to buy a Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by jigga876 View Post
    Know seh a real thing. alot a people a now say Ps3 is the betttter choice. Gonna buy that instead. Thanks!
    lol, whoever told you that got jokes. If I wasn't using mine for watching videos, I'd gladly sell/trade it for a new 360.

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    Yup, MW2 online so sick.. need some more people fi give bullet
    wats ur PSN..mek mi add u an we strt the war

Quote Originally Posted by cuban View Post
    wats ur PSN..mek mi add u an we strt the war
    richiefeelings

check here for link to psn contacts techja

Everyone knows I backed x360 all the way but I must say that PS3 is the console to own right now
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    Everyone knows I backed x360 all the way but I must say that PS3 is the console to own right now
    str8 mi bredda

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    He saw the light and has been basking in it since. lol.

The biggest thing wrong with PS3 is sony.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Just goes to show that the only side I am loyal to is my own. No fanboy thing round ere
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

you guys are crack to say ps3 is superior

Xbox is better by far
    Better online community older game are played online much longer because more people have a xbox than ps3

games play better installing to hdd takes a few mins compared to ps3 10-25mins

PArts replaceable and easy to obtain

Jasper units more reliable than any ps3 on the market Good luck replaceing the ps3 blu ray laser or better yet when that damn slot loading tray when it goes bad LOL

The truth is infact is ps3 is a rent only system borrow it finish the exclusive then give it back

Just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mr perfect View Post
    you guys are crack to say ps3 is superior

Xbox is better by far
    Better online community older game are played online much longer because more people have a xbox than ps3

games play better installing to hdd takes a few mins compared to ps3 10-25mins

PArts replaceable and easy to obtain

Jasper units more reliable than any ps3 on the market Good luck replaceing the ps3 blu ray laser or better yet when that damn slot loading tray when it goes bad LOL

The truth is infact is ps3 is a rent only system borrow it finish the exclusive then give it back

Just my thoughts
    *sigh* cant bother with xbox fanboys and their "knowledge" of the ps3. Listen to me, if all you going to do is talk about the early problems of the ps3 then dont talk.

How is the xbox community better because they play older games? The only thing that means is that the xbox has no new games to play lol. I guess you can keep playing Halo if it makes you feel better.

Next thing is you no longer need to install games on the ps3. Most games dont even have the option to install anymore.

Finally all electronic devices have problems, dont try to put it like they dont. However it makes more sense to have a device with a <5% failure rate (ps3) than a device with a >30% failure rate (xbox), these figures are up to early 2010, just google it if you dont believe me.

Anyway what you 360 fanboys need to do is check out the 11 part technobuffalo ps3 vs 360 reviews, easily the most fair and balanced reviews available.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Ok jus curious but heard that you'll soon have to pay to use ps3 online. How true is that?
    plus how much does it cost for a 360 right now in ja...outside of stores? lol