Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best place to buy a Xbox 360

"Killzone 3 in 3D could do some serious damage"

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Skillachi View Post
    There is one glaring issue with this....

"...For the duration of your subscription"

So if i get something and then dont bother resubscribing I will no longer have access to that?... not cool
    I was preeing the "for the duration of your subscription" thing too. He probably means that oh you can only play the free games and demos while ur subscribed to the service

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Makes sense to me. I mean, what do u get with live anyway?

If you are getting free content it makes sense, not like live where u just paying to use the damn thing. Free games monthly, discounts on games, free qore. It's 50$ for 1 year and if u subscribe early u get LBP for free (a full ps3 game). If they wanted money just to play online, i'd have a prob. They also should make cross game chat free when it comes cause that's just functionality

I might be wrong about live but that's my impression. Pay to play and anything else u want u buy.
    From what I got from the video... Lets say you buy/download something on psn+, a theme, or a game. Then you suddenly go broke and cant afford to subscribe for one month... for that month I will not have access to what I bought on the network, until I resubscribe. That doesnt seem all that right to me, I think I'd like to have access to what I purchased/downloaded as long as I have my ps3.

Unless what he really meant was for the duration of your free subscription, if its for that I can overstand, because afterall it is free. But if its just for the subscription, I'm not too pleased with that.

All in all though I do like this idea, I welcome the new psn+. I hope this also means you will get access to better servers, as well.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

All we'd need now is for microsoft to do the opposite and offer a free service which includes multiplayer lol

ALL HAIL THE SONY OVERLORDS!!!! facebook pics ftw!

nah. He is only saying that about the free games, dlc etc. The stuff u don't buy after subscribing
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Xbox 360 is my thing, have they Mod the new slim version? that would be maadd!!

playstation 3 it is!!!!!!! Maddddddddd jus need some game now
    Digicel - 3681919