Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Platinum anything yet?

Default Anyone Platinum anything yet?

i only have 2 platinumed

gow1 and uncharted 1 lol

working on demon souls , ffx 13 , uncharted 2 and a couple others.

so i just wondering what games other ppl platinumed so far

I have God of War 1 & 2, Resident Evil 5, FIFA 09, inFAMOUS and one trophy away from platinum in Burnout Paradise, which I need a compatible webcam for

i heard infamous plat was hard true?

not at all, only have to play thru it 2 times to get it, really easy except one annoying thing, well 2. 1 is some of the stunt moves take a bit of luck, and 2 is the shards thingy you may want to get a guide to start collecting them as soon as you start the game and keep track so that you dont lose count of them as easily later on.

I hate trophies. they've got ppl thinking u aint finished a game without all o dem, or at least thats the feeling they give. Most of them require u to not play casually...
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    I hate trophies. they've got ppl thinking u aint finished a game without all o dem, or at least thats the feeling they give. Most of them require u to not play casually...
    I go for trophies if they are not too hard to get without being annoying or if it will truly be a way for me to actually feel rewarded and share that glory. Examples of trophies I feel proud of, the Gold trophies I get for beating the challenges in God of War 1 & 2. Example of a trophy I can't bother with even if it is the only thing I actually need to go out of my way for to get a platinum, Assassin's Creed 2 feather finding.
    Some trophies are good and worth it, some are just there for those completionist type gamers.

yea i just pick certain games where the platiniums arent almost impossible to get eg. killzone 2 be in the top.5% mulitplayer for a wk

i find that trophies prolong my game time whereas if i beat something on say the wii/ ds no reason to go back unless i rly like the game / want to fins all the secrets.

chig u play on psn network?

ya my PSN ID is PayneKiller1509

Man, the game must be really good for me to go through all that stuff. There are always so many titles to play that I tend to just move on to the next.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination