Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Need for speed Hot Pursuit (2010)

i had hot pursuit 2 when i was a tod and that was awwwwwwwwwwsome!
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

Yes i agree it looks like a great game, But from the need for speed line, i was looking for something more with explore mode like NFSU 2, that was a great game, so i wouldnt buy

What Max said soun a way...kinda silly- unless he means racing games like NFS, a single player + NPC game without online experience will always be valid hence why a player moves through a storyline and gameplay that rewards that one player. Playing games online are great but both experiences are different which is why modern games are giving both options
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
    I just hope its totally online... i dont play games against the computer again... its really boring... prolly farcry 1... when i feel really really bored...
    NO, NO Max not when many of us are forced to use crappy 3g internet.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination

nice been waiting for another NFS Hot Pursuit game, damn i remember how far im coming from with need for speed games. i must have owned every single one of them for ps1 and ps2 back in the day. i miss those pre generation console games loved high stakes and nfs 2

Looks good (like all other NFS trailers.) I hope it doesn't disappoint.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Finally a Hot Pursuit that seems to be what I been hoping for! Ever since Hot Pursuit 1, I've yet to see another Hot Pursuit as challenging as it. Most Wanted is the last best one I played, but it just seemed a little lacking. I mean hwy didn't they re-implement the choppers dropping exploding barrels in your path and police setting up spikes in the middle of a race?

Well let's see if this upcoming title picks up for Most Wanted as the trailer to me, seems like they are using Hot Pursuit 2's engine and upped it some more and mixed it with Most Wanted, which is what they should have long time. Would be even wickeder if they could implement some Burnout elements as well, but I guess as usual no car manufacturers want to see their cars destroyed in a game.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I just found the E3 video for the game which shows the game play and yes the lil Burnout element I was asking for is in it :

Starts at about 2:09, so you can skip to there if you've already see the trailer.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme View Post
    http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/?sourceid=eag2409

So they will be having both NFS World online and hot pursuit?
    I think the nfs pursuit will be exited but iv find nfs mostwanted to be the best so far after the nfs underground2
    BUSY WORKING MY WAY TO BE A MILLIONAIRE

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse2000_99 View Post
    Trailer Looks Great

Hope its ok to play,

I still maintain that nfs porsche unleashed was the best nfs ever with most wanted coming in 2nd.
    I never played Porche Unleashed but two questions 1. Wasn't it cicruit base as in not on the streets and a legal race? If so to me that cannot be a NFS title it the same problem I have with Underground illegal racing in high end exotic cars and being changed by the police from day one was the definition of NFS anything else is just an imitation. 2. Were there police chases in it?

I would have to go with Most Wanted being the best they took most of the old elements and just made them so much better I was very impressed with the police AI and level system it would have been nice if they could have programmed the Blacklist racers that well also.

Quote Originally Posted by kezwick View Post
    Yes i agree it looks like a great game, But from the need for speed line, i was looking for something more with explore mode like NFSU 2, that was a great game, so i wouldnt buy
    Explore mode was fine but the Underground titles failed in the sense that they dropped the police chase aspect as I mention above. The Underground line up was basically a car game mostly based on tuners that race on the streets at nights not an actually NFS title the strong use and variety of the shortcut system was nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by spydawebsite View Post
    What Max said soun a way...kinda silly- unless he means racing games like NFS, a single player + NPC game without online experience will always be valid hence why a player moves through a storyline and gameplay that rewards that one player. Playing games online are great but both experiences are different which is why modern games are giving both options
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Finally a Hot Pursuit that seems to be what I been hoping for! Ever since Hot Pursuit 1, I've yet to see another Hot Pursuit as challenging as it. Most Wanted is the last best one I played, but it just seemed a little lacking. I mean hwy didn't they re-implement the choppers dropping exploding barrels in your path and police setting up spikes in the middle of a race?

Well let's see if this upcoming title picks up for Most Wanted as the trailer to me, seems like they are using Hot Pursuit 2's engine and upped it some more and mixed it with Most Wanted, which is what they should have long time. Would be even wickeder if they could implement some Burnout elements as well, but I guess as usual no car manufacturers want to see their cars destroyed in a game.
    Well I think the dropping exploding barrels from helicopters was very arcade like and they removed that in an attempt to keep it fairly realistic and close to how police would actually stop you in a pursuit, what I remember clearly the first time I played pursuit on the PS it was new to me when I heard the description of the color of my car and the route I was heading down come up over the police radio interceptor. Burnout is just ridiculous its quite a rush lets leave the chaotic elements to that title.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.