Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Claro and iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Richardgm View Post
    Last I heard they were "testing the 3Gs"
    Ha ha ha you sure about that Rich I know someone who is a promoter and he was planning to trade in his 3G for the 3Gs when it came out and that was a good deal back.

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    can we file a petition for outdated technology offered by our telecoms?
    Not just by our telecoms have you been into a local computer store lately I dare say that all the real and or high end techies machines were build from parts shipped from over seas.
    Last edited by Anubis; Jun 15, 2010 at 08:09 AM.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Ha ha ha you sure about that Rich I know someone who is a promoter and he was planning to trade in his 3G for the 3Gs when it came out and that was a good deal back.

Not just by our telecoms have you been into a local computer store lately I dare say that all the real and or high end techies machines were build from parts shipped from over seas.
    Yea but is not like phones are built in Jamaica from imported parts lol. Claro more than have the power to bring it here, they just REALLY lazy.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Lets not forget about import taxes.. you can blame the govt for that

yea theres that. Like I said a year and half before Claro see iPhone 4
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

The iphone 4 dem ago very scarce all over the world for a while to come. Plus, claro going to get them for their other markets so when they do I'm sure it will come here, cause I doubt dem goin bruk dem neck for the 40 people in ha who would buy the phone from them.

Right about now, Canada and england goin be selling fully unlocked versions, I very sale on those are through the roof. Better you spen the extra an can update at will than have to be worrying an waiting for hacker to release unlocks. My bredrin have a 3gs for bout 4 months now a wait for unlock...lame!
    Google Nexus 6P™

^ LOL @ Waiting to unlock the 3Gs... Should have just gone with factory unlocked.

I'm now wondering if Claro will block the iOS4 update becaus they don't want to enable (unlimited) tethering on genune iPhones.
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Forget the last post. iOS4 is downloading and installing on the device now. I can't wait to apply the jailbreak. I don't need to do an unlock as I'm proudly using Claro with thier poor signal quality
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

LOL, remember you dont have unlimited internet from claro unless you on the 2k plan, and even then, after 3gbs you goin downgrade to edge speeds, so be careful with the tethering lol.
    Google Nexus 6P™

Even if they do, it will be expensive so i would recommend buying it else where