Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Claro and iPhone 4

YEp basically..heres a picture:

Think I'm gonna hit that order button ya now...
    Last edited by ram130; Nov 14, 2010 at 07:50 PM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    All in all the claro iphone4 plans are very good by my calculations. owning a BB and signing up for a postpaid account with similar benefits (there are none by the way) would cost you alot more. esp considering that the cost of the phone is subsidized over the contract period is somewhat of a plus, esp since you wouldn't necessarily pay less if you had already paid for the phone in full b4 signing up.
    Good man, i like the way u think. Quite reasonable esp when considering the 2yr plan. AT&T's plan btw is like twice Claro's over the same 2yr contract, 200 bucks at sign up and i think 80 a month. CRAZY!!!

And the benefits of an iphone vs a BB, come on look at the apps for streaming, online gameplay, music, radio, i mean whatever u want there's an app for that. LOL

YEp basically..heres a picture:

Think I'm gonna hit that order button ya now...
    Dammit ram u first me lol, but see this was wat i'm talking abt crazy simply crazy.
    Last edited by papa_d; Nov 14, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!

I think the plans are good
    "Digicel too TEEF!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by papa_d View Post
    Good man, i like the way u think. Quite reasonable esp when considering the 2yr plan. AT&T's plan btw is like twice Claro's over the same 2yr contract, 200 bucks at sign up and i think 80 a month. CRAZY!!!

And the benefits of an iphone vs a BB, come on look at the apps for streaming, online gameplay, music, radio, i mean whatever u want there's an app for that. LOL

Dammit ram u first me lol, but see this was wat i'm talking abt crazy simply crazy.
    Yep buy don't forget that AT&T is giving away unlimited call and text..I'm gonna do another one with limited minutes this time.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130